Easy Shrimp Appetizer!

Easy Shrimp Appetizer at TheFrugalGirls.com

If you’re looking for a Delicious Appetizer to add to your party menu, I’ve got just the thing!

This Easy Shrimp Appetizer comes together in a snap, and is downright delicious!

• 1 lb. frozen cooked tail-off shrimp {small}
  • 1 box of ‘Big’ Wheat Thins
  • 1 bottle of Cocktail Sauce {Chili Sauce can be substituted}
  • 1 package of Cream Cheese or Neufchatel Cheese

Easy Shrimp Appetizer from TheFrugalGirls.comPin It Buttons

• Defrost frozen shrimp.
  • Rinse shrimp with water and pat dry.
  • Combine shrimp with 1/2 bottle of cocktail sauce.
  • Place Cream Cheese or Neufchatel Cheese in center of platter.
  • Place sauce-covered shrimp around cream cheese.
  • Arrange Wheat Thins around shrimp.
  • Serve… and Enjoy!!

Seafood Recipes at TheFrugalGirls.com

8 Responses to Easy Shrimp Appetizer!

1. nhnoblitt says:

My aunt make this, and instead she covers a whole platter with a thinner layer of cream cheese and then the shrimp/cocktail mix. It also works great with chili sauce (which looks abut the same) that doesn't have the horseradish in it. (I know some people don't like that.) Also, it looks pretty with chopped parsley sprinkled on top.

2. Lisa@BlessedwithGrace says:

Great idea! I love shrimp.

3. Pami says:

love it i make mine a little different with tiny shrimp I will have to give this a whirl thanks

4. TRICIA @ The Zoo says:

Ooh, that looks delicious! I'd have to fight my middle daughter tooth and nail just to get the shrimp on the platter though. ;)Thanks so much for sharing.
    XO*Tricia

5. heartnsoulcooking says:

WOW!!! I like the idea of mixing the cocktail sauce with the shrimp and the cream cheese is an added bonus. GREAT!!! appetizer for parties.
    Geri

6. Cole says:

Wow, that does look good! Great idea!

7. Amy @ Finer Things says:

It's a pretty dish, too! People like food when it looks pretty. :)

8. shopannies says:

love shrimp and this looks great