And in case you were wondering, those just happen to be my 3 favorite guys in the world, too! I’m a blessed mama of two incredible teen guys, and am so grateful for my sweet, silly hubby. 🙂
A Little Bit About Me…
I live in the Sunny Southwest, and love all things Southern.
I married my best friend in the world 20 years ago, and we have two crazy silly boys I adore. That’s right… I’m outnumbered, living in a house full of guys! We do have a feisty little girl parakeet though, so there is that… 😉
As Seen On:
What Readers of The Frugal Girls are saying…
- “Thanks for all your tips and tricks. You’ve already changed my life in so many ways!” ~ Michelle
- “I just joined last week and have become addicted!!! I love Frugal Girls!” ~ Karen
- “I’m new to your site…and in love… I’m wondering how I’ve lived without you!! Thanks for putting in all of the hard work -so we don’t have to!! As a homeschooling and SAHM of 4, 5 yrs and younger…I am beyond appreciative!! THANK YOU!! :)” ~ Crystal
- “Thanks Frugal Girls, for really keeping me afloat and happy on a budget!” ~ Desiree
- “Frugal Girls, THANK YOU for the tips, links, coupons, craft ideas, etc. You Rock!” ~ Lisa
- “TheFrugalGirls web site is bar none the BEST and most creative site on the web! Thank you so much for all the work put into it!” ~ Jane
- “Thank you so much for the recipes. You have some outstanding ideas and it has inspired me. I very rarely, if ever, comment but I feel inclined to do so. Thanks again! You gals should be called the ‘Fabulous Frugal Gals’!” ~ Barbara
- “I cannot believe the coupons on here… AMAZING!!! I am a mother of 7… this is a site I am sharing with all my friends! Thank you for making coupon clipping easy and saving money a breeze!!!” ~ Melissa
- “Thank you for all of the Free stuff! You make a stay-at-home mother’s job fun and easy!” ~ Stephanie
- “I’m new at couponing but it didn’t take long to get addicted. Your website
is fun, perky and really helpful. Thanks!” ~ Elizabeth
- “Just gotta tell you that I LOVE your stuff! Almost everyday there’s something that I can use, make, or do that I learned from you. Thanks for time you put into this!” ~ Sheri
Let’s be Friends!
I’m SO glad you stopped by! That’s a bit about me, but I sure do look forward to getting to know you, too!!