Start brand new cookie monster cravings when you make this fun Loaded Chewy Chocolate Cookies Recipe!
Following is a Loaded Chewy Chocolate Cookies Recipe
and guest post by Stephanie at Back For Seconds… enjoy!!
These cookies have soft and chewy texture with a rich, dreamy chocolate flavor. The best part? They are loaded with honey roasted peanuts, chocolate chips and peanut butter chips. This is cookie heaven, friends!
- Frugal Gift Ideas for Everyone on your List!
- 90 Christmas Dessert Recipes – Best Easy Recipe List!
- 75 Cake Mix Cookie Recipes – 5 Ingredient Recipes or Less
Loaded Chewy Chocolate Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup Sugar
- ¾ cup Brown Sugar
- ¾ cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 2½ cups Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips
- ½ cup Honey Roasted Peanuts
- ½ cup Peanut Butter Chips
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a large bowl cream together butter, sugars, and cocoa powder until fluffy. Mix in eggs one at a time. Gradually add in salt, baking soda, and flour until well combined. Stir in peanuts and chips.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 7 minutes.
- Cool on wire racks.
- Store at room temperature in a sealed container.
What You’ll Need to Make This Recipe:
I hope you all will come visit me at my site Back For Seconds where I share lots of delicious, easy, homemade recipes. You can also find me on Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram, I’d love for you stop by – I love meeting new friends!
Thank you so much for having me today, Heidi!
Still Hungry?? Have fun making more recipes from Back for Seconds and delicious Cookie Exchange Recipes to make this week!
Frugal Gift Ideas for Everyone on your List!
Score frugal gift ideas for the Kiddos, Teens, Dad, Grandma, Grandpa, Co Workers and more!