Start brand new cookie monster cravings with this fun Loaded Chewy Chocolate Cookies Recipe!
Following is a Loaded Chewy Chocolate Cookies Recipe
and guest post by Stephanie at Back For Seconds… enjoy!!
Loaded Chewy Chocolate Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup sugar
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 2½ cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup honey roasted peanuts
- ½ cup peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a large bowl cream together butter, sugars, and cocoa powder until fluffy. Mix in eggs one at a time. Gradually add in salt, baking soda, and flour until well combined. Stir in peanuts and chips.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 7 minutes.
- Cool on wire racks.
- Store at room temperature in a sealed container.
I hope you all will come visit me at my site Back For Seconds where I share lots of delicious, easy, homemade recipes. You can also find me on Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram, I’d love for you stop by – I love meeting new friends!
Thank you so much for having me today, Heidi!
More from Back for Seconds…
Still Hungry?? Check out More Delicious Cookie Recipes!