Crockpot Red Velvet Cake!
Nothing beats a simple Crockpot Dessert… and this easy Crockpot Red Velvet Cake is just perfect for a festive Christmas, Valentine’s Day, or 4th of July treat!
So go grab your Crockpot… it’s time to bake a cake!
What You’ll Need:
- 1 box Duncan Hines Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 1/2 cup Applesauce
- 1 1/3 cup Water
- 3 Eggs
- Pam Cooking Spray
What You’ll Do:
- Beat all ingredients together for 1 minute with mixer.
- Spray inside of Crockpot with Pam Cooking Spray.
- Pour mixture into Crockpot and cover.
- Cook on high for 1.5 – 2 hours, or until done.
- Once the cake was done, I just carefully cut pieces directly out from the Crockpot.
- Feel free to add some of your favorite frosting, too!
- Serve with ice cream… and ENJOY!!