Make almost any occasion seem like a festive celebration when you make this yummy Crockpot Red Velvet Cake!
Just 4 ingredients… what could be easier than that?
Crockpot Red Velvet Cake
- 1 box Duncan Hines Red Velvet Cake Mix
- ½ cup Applesauce
- 1⅓ cup Water
- 3 Eggs
- Beat all ingredients together for 1 minute with mixer.
- Spray inside of Crockpot with Pam Cooking Spray.
- Pour mixture into Crockpot and cover.
- Cook on high for 1.5 – 2 hours, or until done.
- Once the cake was done, I just carefully cut pieces directly out from the Crockpot.
- Feel free to add some of your favorite frosting, too!
- Serve with ice cream… and ENJOY!!
What You’ll Need for This Recipe:
Craving more delicious Crockpot Desserts? Get inspired below…
Get excited for Valentine’s Day with these Best Ever Valentine’s Day Recipes!
Craving even more delicious Crock Pot Dessert Recipes? There is something about making dessert in the Crockpot that seems just a little bit scandalous. Like… is that cheating? 😉 Scandalous or not, you are going to LOVE these easy Crockpot Dessert Recipes!
Need a new Crock Pot? Get a deal for yourself with these Crock Pots on Sale!
Don’t miss out! Get all the latest fun new Frugal Girls Recipes, Tips + more right here…