Peanut Butter Pancakes Recipe
Peanut Butter in your pancakes?? Yep, why not! It’s what’s for breakfast!
What you’ll need
- 1 cup flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons milk
- Banana slices (optional)
- Honey roasted peanuts, coarsely chopped (optional)
- Maple syrup
How to make it
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, and salt, and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, sugar, and oil until smooth. Beat in the egg, then the milk. Pour the milk mixture into the flour mixture, stirring just until blended.
- Next, lightly coat a griddle or skillet with oil and heat it over medium-high heat. Drop the batter onto the griddle by 1/4-cup measures. Cook pancakes until tiny bubbles appear on the surfaces of the cakes, then flip them and cook a few minutes more. Serve topped with banana slices and chopped peanuts, and drizzled with maple syrup. Makes twelve 4-inch pancakes.
Thanks to Disney’s Spoonful.com for sharing this fabulous recipe with The Frugal Girls… we hope you like it!! Check out more fun recipes, crafts, and diy projects at Spoonful.com.