Andes Mint Dark Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies

Andes Mint Dark Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies

Yes… it is possible to have delicious Andes Mints other than after a fabulous meal at Olive Garden!

Skip the Olive Garden and satisfy your craving for Andes Mints with these over the top delicious Andes Mint Dark Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies!  {just 4 ingredients!}

Cookie Sheets on Sale

Andes Mint CookiesPin It Buttons

• Combine cake mix, eggs, and oil in large mixing bowl, and beat well.
  • Stir in Andes Mint baking chips {or chopped Andes Mints}
  • Drop onto ungreased cookie sheet in rounded balls.
  • Bake for approx. 8 – 9 minutes {or until done} at 350 degrees.

That’s it!  These cookies are so easy, and SO delicious!

If you love Andes Mints, you’ll also love this Andes Mint Brownie Recipe!

Andes Mint Brownies Recipe

Thanks for supporting The Frugal Girls!

Still Hungry??  Check out these Delicious Cake Mix Cookie Recipes!

BIG List of Cake Mix Cookie Recipes from TheFrugalGirls.com

Frugal Girls Email Updates

The Frugal Girls on Pinterest

The Frugal Girls on Instagram

Comments

1. Brigette says

I made these for my brother in laws bday party and they were devoured. Everyone loved them and asked if they could take some home. This recipe is a keeper

2. Ashley says

This sounds great! I want to try them for the cookie exchange I am going to. How many cookies will this recipe make?

3. Ashlee says

I noticed that it’s taking a lot longer then 8-9 minutes to cook. After 10 minutes and 5 minutes cooling on the pan they were flat and still gooey so I put them back in for another 5 minutes and noticed they had risen up nicely. Haven’t tried them yet but they look delicious! I did half with Andes and have with Reese’s minis.

4. Priscilla P. says

I’m loving ALL of the recipes. I’m a new Family and Consumer Science teacher. We’ve been studying quick breads and this week we are making three if these recipes. At the end of the day I’ll have about 50 doz cookies!!

5. Gretchen says

I doubled the recipe and used a nice cream scopper to place 6 balls/baking sheet. With this size cookie I got roughly 3 dozen. I baked for 10 min. And they came out delish!

6. Anna says

I was skeptical… nothing that good could come from a BOX. Let alone a cake mix box. But dang, they are yummy! And so easy!

I couldn’t find Andes Mints in the store so I used the mint morsels from the baking aisle and they are ooey, gooey good! I got about 3 dozen from a box making about 1-1.5 inch balls.