Get ready for a little Pumpkin bliss with this World’s Best Pumpkin Bread Recipe!
I’d like to say I have an addiction to pumpkin every Fall, but it wouldn’t be true! My entire family has a massive addiction to pumpkin almost year round!! 😉
So, in a vote of 4-0, this pumpkin bread has been deemed the World’s Best Pumpkin Bread Recipe throughout my entire home! And I think… you just might agree!!
World’s Best Pumpkin Bread Recipe
- 2 Cups Libby’ Pure Pumpkin
- 3 cups Sugar
- 1 cup Canola or Vegetable Oil
- ⅔ cup Water
- 4 eggs
- 3⅓ cups Flour
- 2 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1.5 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp. Ground Nutmeg
- Mix Pumpkin, Sugar, Oil, Water, and Eggs in large mixing bowl until well combined.
- In medium mixing bowl, combine Flour, Baking Soda, Salt, Cinnamon, and Nutmeg. Stir well, then gradually pour into large bowl of pumpkin mixture. Stir well to combine completely.
- Spray TWO 9×5 Non-stick Loaf Pans with Pam Cooking Spray.
- Pour mixture evenly into loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 – 55 minutes, or until done and a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. ENJOY!!
What You’ll Need for This Recipe:
This Pumpkin Bread freezes great, too!
Check out these tips for Freezing this Pumpkin Bread…
A BIG thanks to Tamara for sharing this fabulous recipe!
Craving more delicious Pumpkin Recipes?? Get inspired below…
You’ll also love these delicious bread recipes! What a fun way to celebrate Fall and harvest season!
Don’t miss out! Get all the latest fun new Frugal Girls Recipes, Tips + more right here…
Have you tried this Pumpkin Bread Recipe?
Share with us in the comments below!