Crockpot Asian Sesame Chicken Recipe!

Crockpot Asian Sesame Chicken Recipe from TheFrugalGirls.com

Planning your dinner menu for the week?

You’ll love this Crockpot Asian Sesame Chicken Recipe!

Just a few simple ingredients and you’ve got yourself a delicious crockpot dinner bursting with flavor!

Crockpot Asian Sesame Chicken Recipe at TheFrugalGirls.comPin It Buttons

• Cook chicken in crockpot on high for 3 hours {covered}
  • After 3 hours, drain juices from crockpot
  • Mix together Asian Toasted Sesame Dressing, Apricot Preserves, and Dry Onion Soup Mix.
  • Pour mixture over chicken, and cook on high for 30 more minutes {covered}, or until done.
  • Transfer to a plate and sprinkle with Sesame Seeds and Chopped Green Onions.

Crockpot Asian Sesame Chicken Recipe - from TheFrugalGirls.com

Proverbs 3-5

Craving more delicious Asian-inspired Recipes??  Check out these below…

Easy Crockpot Orange Chicken!

Crockpot Orange Chicken

Find more Fun Inspiration with The Frugal Girls here:

Button - The Frugal Girls on Pinterest
Button - The Frugal Girls on Instagram
Button - The Frugal Girls Email Updates
Button - The Frugal Girls on Facebook
Button - The Frugal Girls on Google+

14 Responses to Crockpot Asian Sesame Chicken Recipe!

1. Molly says:

I have not been able to find the Kraft dressing. Can you recommend a substitute?

2. Kim says:

Made this tonight and it was a hit with my husband and kids! Quickly and easy to make. I’ll be making this again for sure!

3. Holly says:

Could you cook on low for a longer cook time while at work? What would you recommend?

4. Heather says:

Tried this recipe tonight but I cut up my chicken into bite size pieces to serve over rice after it was done. It was delicious!!!! When you cut the chicken into bite size pieces, it only takes 1 1/2 hours on high to be done.

5. Brandi Ryder says:

Would you recommend cooking this dish on low for a longer period of time?

6. Jenny says:

I have been to the store twice now and both times they haven’t had Apricot Preserves but I did grab Mango, would that be ok you use with this instead you think? Thank You!

7. Jenny says:

Ooops also forgot to ask, would it be ok for any of these recipes to cook on low for 10 hours, that way I can make them on the days I work? TY!

8. Angela Raum says:

If you can’t find Kraft dressing Ken’s Steakhouse makes one too called Asian Sesame with Ginger & Soy. They even have a lite version, Kraft does too. You could even add frozen stir fry veggies, they don’t take that long to cook.

9. Jillian says:

Hi! I’ve tried this recipe before and it was delicious. Do you think I can substitute pork chops for the chicken?