If you’ve got a hankering for some delicious Chipotle Corn Salsa, you’ll love this Easy Corn Salsa Recipe that makes for a fun copycat version you can make at home!
Do you LOVE the Corn Salsa served at Chipotle? Why not make some at home? This easy Corn Salsa Recipe tastes just like the real thing!
My family loves to eat at Chipotle. It’s a healthy option that can actually satisfy a teenage boy… and I have two of those!
Have your favorite Corn Salsa anytime you want with this easy to make Chipotle Corn Salsa! Ready for the recipe?
Corn Salsa Recipe
- 12 oz. Frozen Yellow Corn, thawed and drained
- ¾ cup chopped Red Onion
- 3 Tbsp finely chopped and seeded Jalapeno pepper
- 3 Tbsp finely chopped and seeded Poblano chili pepper
- 2 Tbsp chopped Cilantro
- 2 Tbsp fresh squeezed Lime Juice
- ½ tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Sugar
- Throw it all in a bowl, stir, and get ready for instant household celebrity status!
- Serve with tacos, fajitas, burritos or tortilla chips. Enjoy!
Making your own homemade salsa is so easy and flavor packed!
Add a splash of tropical fruity deliciousness to your salsa!
Get some really fresh salsa served up with this fresh and delicious Pico de Gallo Salsa!
Give your Salsa a hearty boost with this protein packed Corn and Black Bean Salsa Recipe!
Keeping Cilantro Fresh really couldn’t be easier, and it’s the only way I store it. This little kitchen trick works like a charm!
Get inspired for dinner deliciousness with this BIG List of Easy Mexican Dinner Recipes!
Don’t miss out! Find more Fun Recipe and Frugal Tip Inspiration with The Frugal Girls here: