Do you LOVE the Corn Salsa served at Chipotle? Why not make some at home? This easy copycat Chipotle Corn Salsa Recipe tastes just like the real thing!
My family loves to eat at Chipotle. It’s a healthy option that can actually satisfy a teenage boy… and I have two of those!
Have your favorite Corn Salsa anytime you want with this easy to make Chipotle Corn Salsa! Ready for the recipe?
- 12 oz. Frozen Yellow Corn, thawed and drained
- ¾ cup chopped Red Onion
- 3 Tbsp finely chopped and seeded Jalapeno pepper
- 3 Tbsp finely chopped and seeded Poblano chili pepper
- 2 Tbsp chopped Cilantro
- 2 Tbsp fresh squeezed Lime Juice
- 2 tsp Sugar
- ½ tsp Salt
- Throw it all in a bowl, stir, and get ready for instant household celebrity status!
- Serve with tacos, fajitas, burritos or tortilla chips. Enjoy!
Thanks for supporting The Frugal Girls!