Indulge in a delicious snack without the guilt! You’ll love this Skinny Oreo Dip Recipe!
Following is a delicious Skinny Oreo Dip Recipe and
guest post by Carly at CreateliveBlog.com ~ enjoy!
Skinny Oreo Dip Recipe
- 1 package Instant Oreo Pudding Mix (Jell-O Brand)
- 2 Cups Skim Milk
- Optional: Cool Whip (to taste — and feel free to sub whipped cream or omit entirely)
- Optional: 1 Graham Cracker (for crumbling)
- Optional: Graham Crackers for dipping
- Combine Oreo Pudding mix with 2 cups cold milk and stir. Once it begins to solidify, refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Take out and spoon/pour Oreo Pudding along one side of a long dish.
- Spoon/pour whipped cream or cool whip along the other side of the dish.
- Use a spoon to glide back and forth, mixing them slightly into each other but not entirely.
- Crumble one graham cracker on top and use the rest for dipping!
Weight Watchers Points (Old): 2
Weight Watchers Points (PointsPlus): 3
Craving more fun Oreo Recipes and Delicious Dip Recipes? Get inspired below…