This Easy Bacon Ranch Potato Salad Recipe will make you fall in love with Potato Salad all over again!
No summer is complete without some delicious potato salad!
This Easy Bacon Ranch Potato Salad Recipe is sure to appeal to your inner bacon cravings!! After all, everything is better with bacon, this yummy Red Potato Salad included.
Let the picnic and summer cookouts begin!
Easy Bacon Ranch Potato Salad Recipe
- 2 pounds Red Potatoes, scrubbed
- 16 oz. (1 lb) package of Bacon, cooked until crispy
- 6 hard boiled Eggs
- 1 bunch Green Onions, chopped
- ⅔ cup light sour cream
- 2 tbsp Kraft Ranch with Bacon Dressing
- ¼ cup Mayo
- 2 tbsp French’s Classic Yellow Mustard
- 2 tbsp Heinz Hot Dog Relish
- 1 tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Pepper
- ¼ tsp Oregano
- Bring water to boil in large pot, then boil potatoes in water for approx. 20 minutes, or until fork tender
- Drain, and set aside to cool.
- Cook bacon using this Trick for Perfect Crispy Bacon
- Once potatoes have cooled, cut into cubes.
- Peel and slice hard boiled eggs.
- Chop up your crispy bacon
- Using a large bowl, add all ingredients and stir gently until well mixed.
- Optional: sprinkle extra bacon on top of completed salad as a delicious finishing touch!
No summer would be complete without having some barbecue, right? Be sure to load up on even more great recipes for your Summer Grilling and BBQ’s…
Still hungry? Get inspired with more delicious Potato Recipes below…
Don’t miss out! Get all the latest fun new Frugal Girls Recipes, Tips + more right here…