No summer is complete without some delicious potato salad!
This Bacon Lover’s Red Potato Salad is sure to appeal to your inner bacon cravings!! Let the picnic begin!
What You’ll Need:
- 2 pounds Red Potatoes, scrubbed
- 16 oz. (1 lb) package of Bacon, cooked until crispy
- 6 hard boiled Eggs
- 1 bunch Green Onions, chopped
- 2/3 cup light sour cream
- 1/4 cup Kraft Olive Oil Mayo (or whatever is in the fridge)
- 2 tbsp Kraft Ranch with Bacon Dressing
- 2 tbsp French’s Classic Yellow Mustard
- 2 tbsp Heinz Hot Dog Relish
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Oregano
What You’ll Do:
- Bring water to boil in large pot, then boil potatoes in water for approx. 20 minutes, or until fork tender
- Drain, and set aside to cool.
- Cook bacon using this Trick for Perfect Crispy Bacon
- Once potatoes have cooled, cut into cubes.
- Peel and slice hard boiled eggs.
- Chop up your crispy bacon
- Using a large bowl, add all ingredients and stir gently until well mixed.
- Optional: sprinkle extra bacon on top of completed salad as a delicious finishing touch!
Wondering what to serve this yummy dish with? Get inspired below…