No summer is complete without some delicious potato salad!
This Bacon Lovers Red Potato Salad is sure to appeal to your inner bacon cravings!! Let the picnic begin!
Bacon Lover's Red Potato Salad Recipe!
Author: The Frugal Girls
- 2 pounds Red Potatoes, scrubbed
- 16 oz. (1 lb) package of Bacon, cooked until crispy
- 6 hard boiled Eggs
- 1 bunch Green Onions, chopped
- ⅔ cup light sour cream
- ¼ cup Mayo
- 2 tbsp Kraft Ranch with Bacon Dressing
- 2 tbsp French’s Classic Yellow Mustard
- 2 tbsp Heinz Hot Dog Relish
- 1 tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Pepper
- ¼ tsp Oregano
- Bring water to boil in large pot, then boil potatoes in water for approx. 20 minutes, or until fork tender
- Drain, and set aside to cool.
- Cook bacon using this Trick for Perfect Crispy Bacon
- Once potatoes have cooled, cut into cubes.
- Peel and slice hard boiled eggs.
- Chop up your crispy bacon
- Using a large bowl, add all ingredients and stir gently until well mixed.
- Optional: sprinkle extra bacon on top of completed salad as a delicious finishing touch!