A Crockpot Bacon Macaroni and Cheese Recipe? That’s right, both mac and bacon in the same delicious Crock Pot!
This Crockpot Bacon Macaroni and Cheese Recipe is the perfect solution! It’s so simple to make and SO delicious!!
Something fun is bound to happen when you infuse bacon into homemade macaroni and cheese. This is comfort food at it’s very best!
Crockpot Bacon Macaroni and Cheese Recipe
- 1 lb. Box Barilla Elbows Pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 pkg. Bacon, Cooked until Crispy, then chopped.
- 4 cans Campbell’s Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 2 cups Sharp Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- ¾ cup finely chopped White Onion
- ½ tsp. Salt
- ½ tsp. Pepper
- ¼ tsp. Garlic Powder
- Cook pasta according to package instructions, and drain.
- In large bowl, combine drained pasta, chopped bacon, chopped onion, cheddar soup, shredded cheese, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Stir well.
- Transfer mixture into Crockpot that has been sprayed with Pam Cooking Spray.
- Cover crockpot, and cook on HIGH for 1.5 hours, or until cheese has melted.
- Once done, remove lid, stir well, and serve. YUM!
What You’ll Need for This Recipe:
This Crockpot Bacon Wrapped Smokies Recipe is an absolutely delicious and mouth-watering appetizer!
Get yourself a little crazy bacon goodness wrapped around a yummy hot dog!
Planning a Party? Or just craving another delicious Dip??
Bring on the classic comfort food for the whole family!
Crockpot Buffalo Mac and Cheese is the perfect Weeknight Dinner or Game Day Food! Full of zing!
Skip the solo Chili, and make some Crockpot Chili Macaroni and Cheese! It’s crazy delicious and so simple to make!
Don’t miss out! Get all the latest fun new Frugal Girls Recipes, Tips + more right here…