Enjoy an American classic single serve style with this fun Homemade Apple Pie in a Cup Recipe! It’s such a simple and easy dessert!
Following is a delicious and easy Apple Pie in a Cup Recipe and guest
post by Carly at CreateliveBlog.com ~ enjoy!
Why? Because I have no idea what they put in there! How much butter? How much sugar? Is the crust purely graham crackers, butter, and fat? Sometimes, it just ain’t worth it, my friends. Not for a whole piece, at least. But, just as I believe in dessert, I believe we all deserve a whole piece. And we deserve to eat it without feeling guilty.
Did I mention Apple Pie in a Cup? It’s breakfast and dessert!
Homemade Apple Pie in a Cup
- 3 Apples
- 1 tablespoon White Wine Vinegar
- ½ cup Rolled Oats
- 1 tablespoon Water
- 2 teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Chop into small pieces, about ½ inch thick.
- Transfer chopped apples to a medium bowl, then add White Wine Vinegar, Cinnamon, and Sugar and stir well.
- Add oats and water and mix well.
- Bake for 30 minutes in small oven safe dish.
- After it has bakes, remove from oven and transfer to mugs for serving.
- Optional: Top with whipped cream. ENJOY!
So are you ready for even more delicious Apple Recipes? Get inspired below…