Grab your slow cooker and get ready for some zingy deliciousness with this Crockpot Buffalo Mac and Cheese Recipe!
Craving some serious Comfort Food with outrageous zing? This Crockpot Buffalo Mac and Cheese Recipe is a must-have!
Go grab the Crockpot… it’s the perfect Weeknight Dinner, or Game Day Food!
This fun mac and cheese packs some serious grown up flavor…
Crockpot Buffalo Mac and Cheese Recipe
- 1 lb. Box Barilla Elbows Pasta, cooked and drained
- 4 cans Campbell’s Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 2 cups Sharp Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- ½ cup Buffalo Wings Sauce
- ½ tsp. Salt
- ½ tsp. Pepper
- Cook pasta according to package instructions, and drain.
- In large bowl, combine drained pasta, cheddar soup, shredded cheese, salt, pepper, and Buffalo Wing’s Sauce. Stir well.
- Transfer mixture into Crockpot that has been sprayed with Pam Cooking Spray.
- Cover crockpot, and cook on HIGH for 1.5 hours, or until cheese has melted.
- Once done, remove lid, stir well, and serve. YUM!
What You’ll Need for This Recipe:
This easy Crockpot Bacon Macaroni and Cheese Recipe is the ultimate comfort food! It’s sure to become a family favorite!
Skip the solo Chili, and make some Crockpot Chili Macaroni and Cheese! It’s crazy delicious and so simple to make!
Can you think of anything more outrageous than a chicken dinner that combines buffalo sauce, butter, garlic and parmesan cheese? It’s like combining every guilty pleasure into one delicious Crock Pot meal!!
This Crockpot Cheesy Tortellini is definitely a family favorite of ours… just 5 ingredients and absolute deliciousness!
Warm up on a chilly day with this delicious Tortellini Soup! Toss it in the Slow Cooker, and let it do all of the work for you!
These crazy easy Garlic Parmesan Crescent Rolls are so delicious you might just find them your new favorite dinner side!
10 Buffalo Sauce Recipes You’ll Wish You Tried Sooner!
Today is a really good day. The flavor train just stopped at your house and dropped off some crazy-good Buffalo Sauce Recipes!
Don’t miss out! Follow along for more recipes and frugal fun with The Frugal Girls here…