Cinnamon Spice Cake Mix Cookies Recipe

Cinnamon Spice Cake Mix Cookies Recipe at TheFrugalGirls.com

If it’s possible to make a cookie that tastes like Fall… this is it! ;)  Cinnamon and spices combine to make moist and ridiculously easy-to-make Cinnamon Spice Cake Mix Cookies!

Cookies made from Cake Mix are easy-breezy to make, and here’s another yummy cookie recipe you’ll love!

What You’ll Need…

Cookie Sheets on Sale

Cinnamon Spice Cake Mix Cookies at TheFrugalGirls.comPin It Buttons

• Combine cake mix, eggs, and oil in large mixing bowl, and beat well.
  • Stir in Cinnamon Chips
  • Chill dough in refrigerator for 15 minutes
  • Drop onto ungreased non-stick cookie sheet in rounded balls.
  • Bake for approx. 8 – 9 minutes {or until done} at 350 degrees.
  • ENJOY!!

Cinnamon Spice Cake Mix Cookie Recipe at TheFrugalGirls.com

Pin It Post Buttons

These also make a fabulous Gift in a Jar!

Cinnamon Spice Cake Mix Cookies in a Jar

Cinnamon Spice Cookie Mix in a JarThanks for supporting The Frugal Girls!

Still Hungry??  Check out More Delicious Cake Mix Cookie Recipes!

BIG List of Cake Mix Cookie Recipes from TheFrugalGirls.com

Thanks for supporting The Frugal Girls!

12 Responses to Cinnamon Spice Cake Mix Cookies Recipe

1. Rose says:

Excellent and easy! I don’t normally have flour and sugar on hand so it was nice to begin with a cake mix. I also chilled the dough for about an hour.

2. Jennifer says:

Hi Heidi,
    These cookies sound wonderful and EASY! Can you tell me how many cookies this recipe makes? I’m wondering if I should make two batches for my family. Thank you so much!

3. Christina says:

I made these four times in the last three days. My so and son love them!

4. Kari says:

Can you add nuts to these cookies? And do they freeze well? They look delicious…a must try this holiday season!!! :)

• Heidi says:

Hi Kari ~ I honestly haven’t tried freezing these… if you do let me know how it goes! And yes… you can definitely add in some chopped nuts, too if you’d like! ;) ENJOY!

5. Joy Elliott says:

I have made these four times in two weeks they are sooooo good. I just keep taking them to different events

6. angela says:

would it work well if i made the dough a day or two in advance and then baked it off when i needed it?

7. Lisa says:

Hello- I don’t have enough vegetable oil and no Canola oil, what else might work or have you tried anything else? I have a sleeping baby and can’t leave the house!