Cinnamon Spice Cake Mix Cookies Recipe

Cinnamon Spice Cake Mix Cookies Recipe at TheFrugalGirls.com

If it’s possible to make a cookie that tastes like Fall… this is it! ;)  Cinnamon and spices combine to make moist and ridiculously easy-to-make Cinnamon Spice Cake Mix Cookies!

Cookies made from Cake Mix are easy-breezy to make, and here’s another yummy cookie recipe you’ll love!

What You’ll Need…

Cinnamon Spice Cake Mix Cookies at TheFrugalGirls.comPin It Buttons

• Combine cake mix, eggs, and oil in large mixing bowl, and beat well.
  • Stir in Cinnamon Chips
  • Chill dough in refrigerator for 15 minutes
  • Drop onto ungreased non-stick cookie sheet in rounded balls.
  • Bake for approx. 8 – 9 minutes {or until done} at 350 degrees.
  • ENJOY!!

Cinnamon Spice Cake Mix Cookie Recipe at TheFrugalGirls.com

These also make a fabulous Gift in a Jar!

Cinnamon Spice Cake Mix Cookies in a Jar

Cinnamon Spice Cookie Mix in a Jar

Still Hungry??  Check out More Delicious Cake Mix Cookie Recipes!

BIG List of Cake Mix Cookie Recipes from TheFrugalGirls.com

Thanks for supporting The Frugal Girls!

9 Responses to Cinnamon Spice Cake Mix Cookies Recipe

1. Rose says:

Excellent and easy! I don’t normally have flour and sugar on hand so it was nice to begin with a cake mix. I also chilled the dough for about an hour.

2. Jennifer says:

Hi Heidi,
    These cookies sound wonderful and EASY! Can you tell me how many cookies this recipe makes? I’m wondering if I should make two batches for my family. Thank you so much!

3. Christina says:

I made these four times in the last three days. My so and son love them!

4. Kari says:

Can you add nuts to these cookies? And do they freeze well? They look delicious…a must try this holiday season!!! :)

• Heidi says:

Hi Kari ~ I honestly haven’t tried freezing these… if you do let me know how it goes! And yes… you can definitely add in some chopped nuts, too if you’d like! ;) ENJOY!

5. Joy Elliott says:

I have made these four times in two weeks they are sooooo good. I just keep taking them to different events