On the hunt for more fun Valentine’s Day Candy Crafts??
Frugal friend Kathy emailed this picture over of these adorable Valentine’s Day Tootsie Pop Flowers that she made!
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Cut out uniform size heart shapes from foam sheets
- Use a hole puncher to make a hole near the bottom of each heart
- Stick the lollipop through
- Print or write a message on green paper, and fasten around the lollipop stick… to look like a leaf!
- One fun message idea Kathy used was… ‘If friends were flowers, I’d pick you!’
So simple… and sooo cute! Thanks for sharing, Kathy!!