Cake in the Crockpot? Why not?!? 😉
What You’ll Need:
- 1 box Betty Crocker Carrot Cake Mix
- 1/2 cup Applesauce
- 1 1/3 cup Water
- 3 Eggs
- Pam Cooking Spray
What You’ll Do:
- Beat all ingredients together for 1 minute with mixer.
- Spray inside of Crockpot with Pam Cooking Spray.
- Pour mixture into Crockpot and cover.
- Cook on high for 1.5 – 2 hours, or until done.
- Once the cake was done, I just carefully cut pieces directly out from the Crockpot.
- Frost with your favorite white or cream cheese frosting, or serve with ice cream… and ENJOY!!
Thanks for supporting The Frugal Girls!