Butterscotch Cake Mix Cookie Recipe

Butterscotch Cookies Recipe

Like it?  Pin it!

Pinterest Follow The Frugal Girls

Warning: these cookies are addictive!  If you’re a fan of Butterscotch, you’re going to love these delicious Butterscotch Cake Mix Cookies!

I’m seriously in love with the simplicity of Cake Mix Cookies!  These cookies are so easy and SO delicious!

• 1 box Betty Crocker Butter Recipe Yellow Cake Mix {15.25 oz.}
  • 1/2 cup Vegetable or Canola Oil
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 bag Nestle Toll House Butterscotch Morsels {11 oz.}

Butterscotch CookiesPin It Buttons

• Combine cake mix, eggs, and oil in large mixing bowl, and beat well.
  • Stir in Butterscotch Chips.
  • Refrigerate dough for 15 minutes, prior to baking.
  • Drop onto ungreased non-stick cookie sheet in rounded balls.
  • Bake for approx. 8 – 9 minutes {or until done} at 350 degrees.
  • Recipes makes approx. 2 dozen cookies

These cookies are so moist, and honestly a little addicting! ;)

Be sure to also check out this simple little trick for How to Keep Cookies Fresh!

Now, go give these cookies a try, and see what you think!

Butterscotch Cookie Recipes

Still Hungry??  Check out More Delicious Cookie Recipes!

Cookie Recipes at TheFrugalGirls.com

20 Responses to Butterscotch Cake Mix Cookie Recipe

1. These look delish!
    I just found your blog, and I know I’ll be visiting often.
    Following you on Pinterest (@justByou).
    ~Kim

2. Stephanie R says:

I love cake mix cookies! I bet these are incredible!

3. Anju says:

Thanx for sharing such a simple yet yummy recipe. I just finished baking my 1st batch and it came out perfectly :)

4. Mary says:

Will this work with Gluten free cake mix?

5. Carla says:

How many dozen does one batch make?

6. Amanda says:

Baking these with my little cousin right now. They’re making my house smell amazing! Can’t wait to try them (:

7. brittany says:

About how many cookies does this recipe yeild?

8. Michaela says:

I just realized today that I always read the reviews before I make any new recipes but I never actually leave reviews myself. So here goes….these were amazing!! Super simple which made me a little skeptical but they are very moist and delicious!!! I will be making these again!!

9. Amanda says:

Can not find this cake mix will regular yellow cake mix work ?

10. Ann-Marie says:

These are FANTASTIC. Super easy, and the whole family devoured them. I added Reeses Pieces to some of them, but they were equally delicious with only the butterscotch chips. I’m making two batches for a cookie exchange. Definitely a winner!

11. Karina says:

No water or milk needs to be added?

12. La Veda says:

I’m making these cookies right now and it says cook for 9 mins mines don’t look done I’m scared to over cook them but I left them in longer

13. Stephanie B. says:

I have to say that I was super skeptical about using a cake mix for cookies. I was afraid they’d come out more cakey than cookie. I’m so glad I’m wrong! My only tip is to not use the entire 11 oz. bag of chips. The dough had a hard time holding it’s shape because there was more chips than dough. I’m going to try this recipe with different cake mixes and chips now. I’m looking forward to trying strawberry cake mix with white chocolate chips.