The Trick to Perfect Crispy Bacon! {without the mess!}

Crispy Bacon Baked in Oven

Pin It Post Buttons

There’s nothing better than a Crispy piece of Bacon served with your Peanut Butter Pancakes, Pumpkin Pancakes, Monkey Bread Muffins or Cinnamon Roll French Toast Casserole!

Or maybe you’d rather chop some up and add it to your Easy Omelettes!  {yum!}

Here’s a little trick a friend shared with me to help you get perfect crispy bacon… without the splattery mess! ;)

• Line your cookie sheet with foil
  • Place bacon slices on cookie sheet
  • Back at 375 degrees for 15 – 25 minutes. {time can be altered depending on how crispy you like your bacon and how thick your slices are}
  • Keep an eye on your bacon… do NOT overcook!
  • When it’s done to your crispy likings, remove from the oven, and transfer bacon to a paper towel lined plate, to drain off excess grease.
  • You’re all done!  Tasty crispy bacon… without the splattery mess!

Baking Bacon in the Oven

Trick to Perfect Crispy Bacon - at TheFrugalGirls.comPin It Buttons

Baking Bacon in Oven Crispy

Craving more Bacon Recipes??  Get inspired below…

Crockpot Bacon Wrapped Smokies

Crockpot Bacon Wrapped Little Smokies Recipe at TheFrugalGirls.com

Easy Bacon Deviled Eggs

Easy Bacon Deviled Eggs from TheFrugalGirls.com

Crockpot Cheesy Bacon Hashbrowns

Crockpot Cheesy Bacon Hashbrowns Recipe from TheFrugalGirls.com

Crockpot Bacon Cheesy Onion Dip

Crockpot Bacon Cheesy Onion Dip Recipe from TheFrugalGirls.com

Proverbs 3-5

Pinterest Sidebar Button

11 Responses to The Trick to Perfect Crispy Bacon! {without the mess!}

1. Shari says:

I started cooking bacon this way about a year ago and I haven’t used a frying pan since. Someone suggested baking it on a foil covered broiler pan with the foil cut where the slits are so the grease would drain off the bacon. I haven’t tried it that way yet but I think I will next time. It would mean more clean up but also a little healthier bacon, if there is such a thing as healthier bacon. ;)

• Heidi says:

Ooh ~ that’s a great tip, Shari!

• Jeri says:

I use a wire rack for cooling cookies on top of the foil lined cookie sheet. That way the bacon has even less grease!

• Tanya says:

I’ve cooked bacon this way for a few years now. We never use a frying pan anymore. It’s great because you can plan and prep the rest of breakfast and still have everything hot to the table. I too use a wire cookie cooling rack. I sometimes spray it with a cooking oil, because sometimes the bacon can stick to the rack a bit. I think we actually do about 422 for 22 mins. but, again, like the previous post, it depends on how well you like your bacon done and ovens vary. Keep an eye on it and you will get it perfect to
          your taste.
          We also, at times, due to being a large family, will put not only the bacon on the cooling rack, but underneath it too. The one’s on the bottom are a tad bit greaser, but it’s works. Happy Bacon Baking!

• Amy says:

This is what I do, too. :)

2. Tammy says:

I have been baking mine for years, too. I use my Pampered Chef baking stones, and no need for foil. I also bake mine at 425 degrees. I LOVE this way. Keeps me from having to clean the greasy stove top after I make bacon.

3. Heather says:

I stopped frying or broiling or baking my bacon when I saw this (and bought!) at Walmart: http://www.seenontvproducts.net/baconwave/
    PERFECT bacon, I just top it with a paper towel to catch any splats and bacon is done in less than a minute per slice, fat gets caught in the tray. You don’t have to heat up the whole house with the stovetop or oven, and Dishwasher safe. Awesome.

4. j.c.m. says:

drop your bacon into a bag with flour, then place strips on foil lined baking pan,put into cold oven,bake for 20 minutes at 400 degree. wonderful krispy,, and no spatters

5. Jude says:

I love how there is 10 pieces of bacon on the pan and only 6 cooked pieces in the picture. Hum…. who ate the bacon between the oven and the plate? Great idea… I’m going to try it next time we have BLT’s.

6. robin says:

can marsala cooking wine be used instead of a regular bottle of marsala