The Trick to Perfect Crispy Bacon! {without the mess!}

Perfect Crispy Bacon Trick from TheFrugalGirls.com

Pin It Post Buttons

There’s nothing better than a Crispy piece of Bacon served with your morning Breakfast or Brunch!

Here’s a little trick a friend shared with me to help you get perfect crispy bacon… without the splattery mess! 😉

Trick to Perfect Crispy Bacon - at TheFrugalGirls.comPin It Buttons

• Line your cookie sheet with foil
  • Place bacon slices on cookie sheet
  • Bake at 375 degrees for 15 – 25 minutes. {time can be altered depending on how crispy you like your bacon and how thick your slices are}
  • Keep an eye on your bacon… do NOT overcook! 😉
  • When it’s done to your crispy likings, remove from the oven, and transfer bacon to a paper towel lined plate, to drain off excess grease.
  • You’re all done!  Tasty crispy bacon… without the splattery mess!

Crispy Bacon Baked in Oven

Pin It Post Buttons

Craving more Bacon Recipes??  Get inspired below…

Bacon Lover’s Hashbrown and Egg Casserole Recipe

Bacon Lover’s Hashbrown and Egg Casserole Recipe

Bacon Pancakes Recipe!

Bacon Pancakes Recipe

Crockpot Bacon Wrapped Smokies

Crockpot Bacon Wrapped Little Smokies Recipe at TheFrugalGirls.com

Thanks for supporting The Frugal Girls!

Proverbs 3-5

Pinterest Sidebar Button

Comments

1. Shari says

I started cooking bacon this way about a year ago and I haven’t used a frying pan since. Someone suggested baking it on a foil covered broiler pan with the foil cut where the slits are so the grease would drain off the bacon. I haven’t tried it that way yet but I think I will next time. It would mean more clean up but also a little healthier bacon, if there is such a thing as healthier bacon. 😉

• Jeri says

I use a wire rack for cooling cookies on top of the foil lined cookie sheet. That way the bacon has even less grease!

• Tanya says

I’ve cooked bacon this way for a few years now. We never use a frying pan anymore. It’s great because you can plan and prep the rest of breakfast and still have everything hot to the table. I too use a wire cookie cooling rack. I sometimes spray it with a cooking oil, because sometimes the bacon can stick to the rack a bit. I think we actually do about 422 for 22 mins. but, again, like the previous post, it depends on how well you like your bacon done and ovens vary. Keep an eye on it and you will get it perfect to
          your taste.
          We also, at times, due to being a large family, will put not only the bacon on the cooling rack, but underneath it too. The one’s on the bottom are a tad bit greaser, but it’s works. Happy Bacon Baking!

2. Tammy says

I have been baking mine for years, too. I use my Pampered Chef baking stones, and no need for foil. I also bake mine at 425 degrees. I LOVE this way. Keeps me from having to clean the greasy stove top after I make bacon.

3. j.c.m. says

drop your bacon into a bag with flour, then place strips on foil lined baking pan,put into cold oven,bake for 20 minutes at 400 degree. wonderful krispy,, and no spatters

4. Jude says

I love how there is 10 pieces of bacon on the pan and only 6 cooked pieces in the picture. Hum…. who ate the bacon between the oven and the plate? Great idea… I’m going to try it next time we have BLT’s.

5. Britny says

My mom does this but she uses a cookie cooling rack (metal) on top of the cookie sheet, and puts the bacon on that to cook, then all the grease drains onto the cookie sheet while it cooks and you don’t really have to use paper towels after!