Christmas Tree Cone Craft for Kids!

Christmas Tree Cones Craft for Kids from TheFrugalGirls.com

Go grab the kiddos ~ I’ve got a fun Christmas craft… actually it’s a Christmas Tree Cone Craft!

These make great little additions to your gingerbread houses and villages, and they just happen to taste pretty sweet, too!

What You’ll Need…

• Sugar Cones
  • White Frosting
  • Green Food Coloring
  • Mini M&M’s and other sprinkles, etc. for decorations

Christmas Tree Cones Craft for Kids - from TheFrugalGirls.comPin It Buttons

Use the green food coloring to tint the frosting…
Spread the frosting on the cone…
Add sprinkles, mini M&M’s or anything else yummy you’d like to use to decorate your tree. Taste test all the yummy goodies as needed…
Set out as a fun decoration…
or… gobble it up, and enjoy!

Now… if you’ve already made a Gingerbread house, these might make fun decorations to add to the Gingerbread house yard!

BIG List of Fun Christmas Crafts at TheFrugalGirls.com

20 Responses to Christmas Tree Cone Craft for Kids!

1. The Domestic Contessa says:

What a great idea! This makes such a fun "cookie"!

2. A Frugal Friend says:

Oh, this is the cutest thing! I'll be bookmarking it….thanks!

3. clallen says:

we made these in my daughter's kindergaten class this year. they were fun, easy and yummy!

4. Anne says:

With my husband coming home from deployment the first week of Jan, I’ve been looking for Christmasy activities to keep my girls busy til we celebrate our belated Christmas with Daddy. These are going to be PERFECT! Thanks!!

5. Beverlee says:

Such a great and simple idea. Thank you for sharing.

Beverlee

6. Janet Jones says:

Love the step by step pictures! Awesome. It looks like fun and yummy!

7. wendy says:

These are awesome! !! Thank you for sharing! I’ll be making these over my kids Christmas break, they will love it!!

8. Kerry says:

Awww, we made these today with the preschoolers and I just did it with my 2 kids about 15 minutes ago. We heated the icing a bit and dipped them in. At home we used regular sprinkles and snowflake sprinkles. Such and cute and tasty craft!!

9. Kathy Cray says:

this looks like something my 5 grandkids from ages 2 to 8 would love to do..will have to get some stuff and have them makes some

10. I am def. going to let my girls make this..this coming weekend! They are going to love it!

11. Lauren says:

So cute!!

12. Karen Dickson says:

Yeah…this is great…I did this for a Christmas craft at my church years ago…It’s a versatile project! Wonderful!

13. Addison K.A.T. says:

What a cute idea! Totally making these with my daughter this weekend! Thanks!

14. Erin says:

Love this idea! I might have to do this with the kids! Thanks!

15. Angela Doeden says:

Another cute idea is to “hide” the foil wrapped Santa in the cone and seal the bottom with a little frosting and a fudge striped cookie!

16. toobzymom says:

Darling idea – cannot wait to do this with my grandchildren!

17. Tina says:

Oh, how cute! I am going to be making a gingerbread house with my 3 year old this year, those will be great to go along with it!

Thanks for sharing.

18. Shannon says:

Thank you for sharing this! We made them last night for my younger daughter’s book club meeting as our craft/snack, and they were a big hit! Instead of m&ms we used a variety of sprinkles, which worked well too. The girls had so much fun making them and then gobbled them right up. Tons of laughter and fun. Many thanks.

19. Kayte says:

Making these for a holiday party this year. About how many trees can you get out of one can of frosting? 3? 4? Thanks!

20. PAMELA TONSBERG says:

I love the trees. Thank you