My son makes a special request for these Loaded Mashed Potatoes every single holiday!
Easy. Fast. Ridiculously Delicious. That’s right ~ this epic potato side dish will be the hero of every holiday and dinner party!
This Loaded Mashed Potatoes Recipe is packed with flavor and guaranteed to disappear at any meal!
Loaded Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- 2 pounds Yellow Baby Potatoes, scrubbed (soft skin is great for smashing)
- 16 oz. (1 lb) package of Bacon, cooked until crispy
- 3 Green Onions, chopped
- 2 cups shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- ½ cup Whipped Cream Cheese
- 1 packet of Hidden Ranch Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix (1 oz.) or 3 Tbsp Buttermilk Ranch Dressing Mix
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- optional ½ tsp Garlic Powder
- Cook bacon using this Trick for Perfect Crispy Bacon
- Bring water to boil in large pot, then boil potatoes in water for approx. 15 minutes, or until fork tender
- Drain potatoes, and place in a large bowl
- Smash potatoes using a Potato Masher
- Chop crispy bacon and green onions, and set aside
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream, whipped cream cheese, ranch packet, salt & pepper, stir well, then transfer into large bowl containing smashed potatoes
- Stir in chopped bacon, chopped green onions and shredded sharp cheddar
- Mix ingredients thoroughly and ENJOY!!
Craving more delicious Potato Recipes?? Get inspired with these yummy potato recipe ideas below…
Are you craving some serious Pork deliciousness? Start satisfying those cravings with these 14 super yummy Pork Dinner Ideas!
Don’t miss out on anything! Get all the latest fun new Frugal Girls Recipes, Tips + more right here…