Get ready to rock Your Slow Cooker with this Crockpot BBQ Whole Chicken Recipe!
Get summer barbecue flavor in your Crockpot all year round!!
Just make this deliciously easy Crockpot BBQ Whole Chicken Recipe! It’s gonna be so good… so easy… so fun!! Why haven’t we done this before??
Crockpot BBQ Whole Chicken Recipe
- Rinse chicken, remove innards and pat dry with paper towels.
- Generously add rub to outside of chicken.
- Place ½ of sliced onion inside of chicken.
- Place chicken in resealable bag overnight to marinate. (optional)
- The next day, place remaining sliced onions on bottom of a 6 quart Crockpot, then place your chicken on top.
- Add ½ cup of Water to Crockpot
- Cook on HIGH for 4 hours or LOW for 8 hours, or until done.
- Use thermometer in thick portion of breast to verify if chicken is done at 165 degrees Enjoy!!
On the hunt for more Crockpot Whole Chicken Recipes? Get inspired with these yummy whole chicken recipes below…
Get a deal with these Crock Pots on Sale!
Don’t miss out on anything! Catch all the latest fun new Frugal Girls Recipes, Frugal Tips, Crafts + more right here…