Have you ever wondered how to cook a whole chicken in the Crockpot?? Take the complicated out of dinner, then add in some extra delicious yumminess!
That is exactly what you’ll get with this easy Crockpot Ranch Onion Whole Chicken Recipe! It’s the perfect savory star for your next dinner or holiday party!
For He satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things. Psalm 107:9
- Add dry ingredients to small bowl and mix together for rub.
- Rinse chicken, remove innards and pat dry with paper towels.
- Generously add rub to inside and outside of chicken.
- Place three peeled garlic cloves inside of chicken.
- Place chicken in resealable bag overnight to marinate. (optional)
- Carefully place chicken into 6 - 7 quart Crockpot.
- Cook on HIGH for 4 hours or LOW for 8 hours, or until done.
- Use meat thermometer in thick portion of breast to verify if chicken is done at 165 degrees. Enjoy!!
Thanks for supporting The Frugal Girls!
Don’t miss out! Catch all the latest fun Frugal Girls Recipes, Tips + more…