Crockpot Peach Chipotle Chicken Recipe

Crockpot Peach Chipotle Chicken Recipe from TheFrugalGirls.com

On the hunt for another delicious and oh-so-easy Crockpot Chicken Recipe?

You’ll LOVE this Recipe for Chipotle Chicken!

Just a few ingredients, and you’ve got yourself a delicious chicken dinner!

What You’ll Need…

Crockpots on Sale

Recipe for Chipotle Chicken

• Cook chicken in crockpot on high for 3 hours {covered}
  • After 3 hours, drain juices from crockpot
  • Mix together BBQ Sauce and Peach Preserves
  • Pour mixture over chicken, and cook on high for 30 more minutes {covered}

How easy is that??  Serve with Rice, Easy Seasoned JoJo’s, Rolls with Cinnamon Honey Butter, or some Heavenly Hashbrown Casserole as a tasty side

Recipe for Chipotle Chicken Crockpot

Thanks for supporting The Frugal Girls!

On the hunt for more Crockpot Recipes?? Here are more you’ll LOVE!

Crockpot Orange Chicken Recipe Recipes

Crockpot Buffalo Chicken

Kung Pao Sauce Crockpot Chicken Recipe

Crockpot Peach Butter Recipe

Proverbs 3-5

Thanks for supporting The Frugal Girls!

Find more Fun Inspiration with The Frugal Girls here:

Button - The Frugal Girls on Pinterest
Button - The Frugal Girls on Instagram
Button - The Frugal Girls Email Updates
Button - The Frugal Girls on Facebook
Button - The Frugal Girls on Google+

Comments

1. Stephanie says

I want to make this chicken dish but do I cook the chicken plain or add water to the crock pot? I don’t want to ruin this dish but I think the chicken would burn if I put the chicken in the crock pot plain.

• Heidi says

Hi Stephanie ~ you can just place the chicken breasts in the crockpot without any water… the chicken will end up cooking in its own juices that will drain. Hope that helps! ;)

2. Elissa says

Where did you find the honey chipotle bbq sauce? I’ve looked at a few stores and I find other Sweet Baby Ray’s bbq sauce flavors but not this one.

3. Angela says

We found the honey chipotle sauce at Meijier. Made this tonight and it was a HUGE hit! The kids loved it! I shredded the chicken before adding the sauce and it turned out fantastic….thanks for posting such a simple, tasty recipe!

4. meg says

these recipes look great… for the peach chipotle chicken… as well as some of the other chicken ones… can you freeze all the ingredients together and then thaw and cook?

• Heidi says

Hi Meg ~ yes… you could do that as well. In the end the sauce won’t be as thick as in the original recipe, but it will definitely still work. :)

5. says

I couldn’t find the Honey Chipotle Baby Ray’s at our Walmart, so I grabbed the Raspberry Chipotle instead. It turned out wonderful! I love super easy crock pot recipes :)

6. Tony says

What if you can’t drain the chicken because you’re at work? Also if you’re going to be away for a good 6-8+ hours coil you just add everything and leave it on low?

• Heidi says

Hi Tony… yes ~ you can cook on Low for 6 – 8 hours, or until done. You can also add all ingredients at the beginning… I just prefer draining juices and adding the sauce at the end for a thicker sauce. ;)

7. Julie says

I made this for dinner last night & it was fantastic! I shredded the chicken and served it over rice – everyone loved it. Thanks for sharing this quick & delicious recipe!

8. stephanie says

Can you use thinly sliced chicken breast,where if you stick them in the oven they take 20 mins. Versus the general size. My family are not big fans of the thicker chicken, can you cook them on low for an hour? What do you suggest?

Stephanie.

9. Jamie says

I just made this almost exactly by the recipe (we prefer thigh meat) and shredded it up and put it on buns. The whole family raved and it was completely gone!!! So so so good!