Crockpot Peach Chipotle Chicken Recipe

Recipe for Chipotle Chicken

Like it?  Pin it!

Pinterest Follow The Frugal Girls

On the hunt for another delicious and oh-so-easy Crockpot Chicken Recipe?

You’ll LOVE this Recipe for Chipotle Chicken!

Just a few ingredients, and you’ve got yourself a delicious chicken dinner!

What You’ll Need…

• Cook chicken in crockpot on high for 3 hours {covered}
  • After 3 hours, drain juices from crockpot
  • Mix together BBQ Sauce and Peach Preserves
  • Pour mixture over chicken, and cook on high for 30 more minutes {covered}

How easy is that??  Serve with Rice, Easy Seasoned JoJo’s, Rolls with Cinnamon Honey Butter, or some Heavenly Hashbrown Casserole as a tasty side

Recipe for Chipotle Chicken Crockpot

On the hunt for more Crockpot Recipes?? Here are more you’ll LOVE!

Easy Crockpot Orange Chicken!

Crockpot Orange Chicken Recipe Recipes

Crockpot Baked Potatoes

Crockpot Baked-Potatoes

Crockpot Chocolate Mud Cake Recipe

Crockpot Chocolate Mud Cake Recipe

Crockpot Peach Butter

Crockpot Peach Butter Recipe

Need a new Crockpot? Find deals on Crockpots here!

Crockpot Red

Proverbs 3-5

Pinterest Sidebar Button

Thanks for supporting The Frugal Girls!

13 Responses to Crockpot Peach Chipotle Chicken Recipe

1. Stephanie says:

I want to make this chicken dish but do I cook the chicken plain or add water to the crock pot? I don’t want to ruin this dish but I think the chicken would burn if I put the chicken in the crock pot plain.

• Heidi says:

Hi Stephanie ~ you can just place the chicken breasts in the crockpot without any water… the chicken will end up cooking in its own juices that will drain. Hope that helps! ;)

2. Elissa says:

Where did you find the honey chipotle bbq sauce? I’ve looked at a few stores and I find other Sweet Baby Ray’s bbq sauce flavors but not this one.

• Heidi says:

Hi Elissa ~ I found it at my local Fry’s Grocery Store {Kroger}. You may also want to check at Walmart if you live near one? Hope that helps!

3. Angela says:

We found the honey chipotle sauce at Meijier. Made this tonight and it was a HUGE hit! The kids loved it! I shredded the chicken before adding the sauce and it turned out fantastic….thanks for posting such a simple, tasty recipe!

4. Rachel Gill says:

Hello! I was wanting to try a coulpe of the dishes but where do you find the panda express sauces??

• Heidi says:

Hi Rachel ~ you can find the Panda Express sauces at most grocery stores, as well as most Panda Express Restaurants {up by the counter}. If you’re not able to find them there, you can also find them here on Amazon: http://amzn.to/191pweS Hope that helps! ;)

5. meg says:

these recipes look great… for the peach chipotle chicken… as well as some of the other chicken ones… can you freeze all the ingredients together and then thaw and cook?

• Heidi says:

Hi Meg ~ yes… you could do that as well. In the end the sauce won’t be as thick as in the original recipe, but it will definitely still work. :)

6. Shelly says:

What about throwing some potatoes in the crock pot

7. I couldn’t find the Honey Chipotle Baby Ray’s at our Walmart, so I grabbed the Raspberry Chipotle instead. It turned out wonderful! I love super easy crock pot recipes :)