Make dinner amazing this week when you make this easy Crockpot Garlic Herb Whole Chicken Recipe!
Take a thrifty whole chicken, add in massive deliciousness and subtract the complicated! 😉
That is what you will get with this Crockpot Garlic Herb Whole Chicken Recipe!
Making a whole chicken in your slow cooker is a such clever way to make a thrifty and easy chicken dinner.
This garlic infused chicken recipe couldn’t be easier, and your family will deem you the new Crockpot Superstar of your block when serving it up! Just 4 ingredients!! Are you ready?
Crockpot Garlic Herb Whole Chicken Recipe
- Whole Chicken, approx. 4 – 5 pounds
- 1 Lemon, cut into 4 quarters
- 8 Garlic Cloves, crushed, then peeled
- 4 tbsp. McCormick Grill Mates Roasted Garlic & Herb seasoning
- Rinse chicken, remove innards and pat dry with paper towels
- Place Garlic Cloves inside chicken
- Squeeze two lemon quarters into chicken cavity, then place inside
- Place chicken in 6 – 7 quart Crockpot
- Squeeze two remaining Lemon quarters over chicken and place in Crockpot
- Sprinkle Garlic & Herb seasoning over whole chicken
- Cook on HIGH for 4 hours or LOW for 8 hours, or until done.
- Use meat thermometer in thick portion of breast to verify if chicken is done at 165 degrees Enjoy!!
Need a Crockpot? Score a deal with these Crock Pots on Sale!
Don’t miss out on anything! Catch all the latest fun Frugal Girls Recipes, Frugal Tips, Crafts + more right here…