Have fun devouring chocolate without all the guilt when you make this easy Crockpot Devils Food Cake Recipe!
Have your chocolate fix served hot from the slow cooker… and this is going to be so much fun! Bring on the chocolate, yum!
Crockpot Devils Food Cake
- 1 box Betty Crocker Devil’s Food Cake Mix
- ½ cup Applesauce
- 1⅓ cup Water
- 3 Eggs
- Beat all ingredients together for 1 minute with mixer.
- Spray inside of Crockpot with Pam Cooking Spray.
- Pour mixture into Crockpot and cover.
- Cook on high for 1.5 – 2 hours, or until done.
- Once the cake was done, I just carefully cut pieces directly out from the Crockpot.
- Feel free to add some of your favorite frosting, too! Serve with ice cream… and ENJOY!!
Here’s a delicious Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Cupcakes Recipe that comes from my Grandma… her name was Gertrude. How sweet is that?!? We called her Grandma Trudy, and let me tell you… you’re going to love this recipe!
If you’re a Choc-o-holic, and proud to admit it… get ready for the dessert of the decade: Crockpot Hot Fudge Cake!
Nothing beats a simple Crockpot Dessert… and this easy Crockpot Red Velvet Cake is just perfect for a festive Christmas, Valentine’s Day, or 4th of July treat!
Add the chocolate bomb to your upcoming parties with this delicious and Easy Crockpot Chocolate Sauce Recipe! This Chocolate Sauce makes the perfect chocolatey dip or ice cream topping.
Thanks for supporting The Frugal Girls!
Don’t miss out! Get all the latest fun new Frugal Girls Recipes, Tips + more right here…