Crockpot Devil’s Food Cake!

Crockpot Devil's Food Cake Recipe from TheFrugalGirls.com

Who says dessert needs to be complicated?  Go grab your Crockpot… it’s time for some Crockpot Devil’s Food Cake!

• 1 box Betty Crocker Devil’s Food Cake Mix
  • 1/2 cup Applesauce
  • 1 1/3 cup Water
  • 3 Eggs
  • Pam Cooking Spray
  • Crockpot

Crockpots on Sale

Crockpot Cake Recipe at TheFrugalGirls.com

Pin It Button

• Beat all ingredients together for 1 minute with mixer.
  • Spray inside of Crockpot with Pam Cooking Spray.
  • Pour mixture into Crockpot and cover.
  • Cook on high for 1.5 – 2 hours, or until done.
  • Once the cake was done, I just carefully cut pieces directly out from the Crockpot.
  • Feel free to add some of your favorite frosting, too!
  • Serve with ice cream… and ENJOY!! ;)

Crockpot Devil's Food Cake Recipe at TheFrugalGirls.comPin It Buttons

Proverbs 3-5

Thanks for supporting The Frugal Girls!

Pinterest Sidebar Button

BIG List of Easy Crockpot Recipes at TheFrugalGirls.com

6 Responses to Crockpot Devil’s Food Cake!

1. Sue says:

wonder if you can use other flavor cake mixes. Thank you will be trying this.

• Heidi says:

Hi Sue… yes ~ you definitely can use other flavors as well! I just made a delicious Crockpot Carrot Cake the other day, and it turned out fabulous! ENJOY!! ;)

2. Teresa says:

This sounds sooo good ! But I have one question….is there a certain size crockpot that should be used? I have a round one(the clasisic kind)abt 4or5qt…not sure…..it looks like the a oval one is used

• Heidi says:

Hi Teresa ~ yes… you could make this in a 4qt or 5qt crockpot as well. Just keep an eye on it, and when the toothpick comes out clean it’s done! ;)

3. Liz says:

I didn’t have the ingredients you used in my pantry. Instead I substituted with yellow cake mix and pumpkin puree. I used your measurements & it was delicious!!!! Thank you for sharing & inspiring me!!!!!!

• Heidi says:

You’re very welcome, Liz! Thank YOU for sharing your fun variation, too… it sounds delicious, and I’ll definitely have to give it a try! ;)