Have some tasty fun when you try this new White Chocolate Orange Burst Cookies Recipe!
Following is a delicious White Chocolate Orange Burst Cookies Recipe and guest post
by Angela at Angela’s Adventures… enjoy!!
While I’m busy, trying to do the things that grown-ups need to do, the kids are super excited and bouncing off the walls. They’re looking forward to the possibility of snow, the long days spent with their cousins and the hot cocoa that we my husband promised we’d buy them on our way down. I think he forgot about potty stops when he made that promise……
Today I baked a new cookie recipe for us to bring and I’m excited to share it with you all. I kind of fell in love with these this afternoon and I hope you will, too. These cookies are moist, filled with the perfect taste of white chocolate, followed by a hint of orange. I’m glad I texted my sister and told her I was making them, or else I might have eaten far too many.
White Chocolate Orange Burst Cookies Recipe
- 2½ cups flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 sticks butter (softened)
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- ⅓ cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light. Beat in egg, vanilla and fresh squeezed orange juice.
- Gradually add flour mixture until combined. Stir in orange zest and chips.
- Drop rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet and bake for approx. 10 minutes or until lightly golden brown around edges. Cool completely on wire rack.
Have a beautiful day, friends!
Angela’s Adventures is written by Angela, a stay at home mom of two little ones (and another one on the way)! Angela loves writing about daily life with her little ones, her crafting and cooking adventures. Creating tasty recipes and making her home beautiful, without spending much money is a passion of hers. To read more of Angela’s Adventures, please visit her blog at http://www.angelastrand.com/. You can also find her on Pinterest!
Still hungry?? Check out these Delicious Cookie Recipes!