Crockpot Sweet and Tangy Meatball Sliders

Meatball Slider

Pin It Post Buttons

On the hunt for a quick and easy Crockpot Appetizer?  How about some Crockpot Meatball Sliders!!

They’re SO easy and absolutely delicious!  Crockpot Meatball Sliders are the perfect addition to your parties, and fabulous for Game Day gatherings, too!  Yay for Crockpots!

1. Combine the Grape Jelly and Chili Sauce in a bowl, then stir.
  2. Add frozen meatballs to crockpot, and cover with sauce mixture.
  3. Heat on high for 3 hours, stirring occasionally. Let simmer on low.
  4. Transfer meatball to a slider bun, then top with your favorite type of cheese.
  5. Enjoy! These tasty sliders are sweet, tangy, and SO easy to make!  {yum!}

Meatball Slider Recipe

On the hunt for more Crockpot Recipes?? Here are more you’ll LOVE!

BIG List of Easy Crockpot Recipes at TheFrugalGirls.com

Proverbs 3-5

Pinterest Sidebar Button

Thanks for supporting The Frugal Girls!

10 Responses to Crockpot Sweet and Tangy Meatball Sliders

1. Sinea Pies says:

Oh my goodness, this sounds GREAT!!!
    I just made friends with my crockpot after years of ignoring it. That is because I discovered CROCKPOT LINERS! I hated cleaning that thing. Anyhow, this will be one of my first true crockpot recipes to try. I’ve used it for beef stew but there was still real work involved. This recipe will be SO EASY!

Thanks :)
    Sinea from Ducks ‘n a Row

2. Joanne says:

Love the meatball recipe. Used it for a family gathering to make the Meatball Sliders. There were NONE left over.

3. Chelsea says:

I am new to crockpots and haven’t actually used mine yet. Do you really have to use ENTIRE bottles of sauces in all of these recipes!? That does not seem particularly frugal.

4. wendy:) says:

Yes, would if you were making this for (say)a large group of ppl at a party.. you can keep adding to the sauce as the meatballs are eaten (I also use this sauce for those little sausage weenies) Just adjust the recipe to your families needs to a smaller amount, just make sure its equal parts.

5. Vicki says:

I have used this cocktail sauce & grape jelly on meatballs for sweet and sour meatballs with rice, at parties. Everyone says they’re good. But, if you tell someone that it’s grape jelly and cocktail sauce before they try it, they think it sounds weird and won’t try it. But if they try it first, they are surprised because its so good!

6. Shannon says:

Can this cook on low for say 6 hours instead? I usually put it on before I leave for work, then I can shut it down to warm after I get home. I have my grandkids on Friday so this will be a great meal for them I think!