Crockpot Bacon-Wrapped Smokies Recipe!

Crockpot Bacon Wrapped Little Smokies Recipe at TheFrugalGirls.com

Pin It Post Buttons

Go grab the Crockpot… I’ve got an absolutely delicious and mouth-watering appetizer for you… Crockpot Bacon-Wrapped Brown Sugar Smokies! {they’re crazy good!!}

This the perfect Crockpot Recipe for your Parties and Holiday Gatherings!

• 1 pkg. Tyson Hickory Smoked Pork Bacon {16 oz.}
  • 1 pkg. Hillshire Farm Beef Lit’l Smokies {13 oz.}
  • 1 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
  • Crockpot
  • Toothpicks

• Pour 1 cup of Brown Sugar on the bottom of your Crockpot.
  • Cut strips of bacon into thirds.
  • Wrap each strip of bacon around 1 little smokie, then poke a toothpick through to keep it in place.
  • Place Bacon-Wrapped Smokies into Crockpot.
  • Cover smokies in crockpot by sprinkling on remaining 3/4 cup Brown Sugar.
  • Cook on high for approx. 3 – 3.5 hours, or until bacon is completely cooked.
  • Occasionally move smokies around in Crockpot to ensure they cook evenly.
  • ENJOY!!

Crockpot Bacon Wrapped Little Smokies Recipe from TheFrugalGirls.comPin It Buttons

A BIG thanks to the sweetest cashier Linda from Hobby Lobby for sharing this fabulous recipe with me!  {yep… I even have crockpots on my mind while I’m at the craft store!} ;)

Craving more Bacon Recipes??  Get inspired below…

The Trick for Perfect Crispy Bacon!

Crispy Bacon Baked in Oven

Easy Bacon Deviled Eggs

Easy Bacon Deviled Eggs from TheFrugalGirls.com

Crockpot Cheesy Bacon Hashbrowns

Crockpot Cheesy Bacon Hashbrowns Recipe from TheFrugalGirls.com

Crockpot Bacon Cheesy Onion Dip

Crockpot Bacon Cheesy Onion Dip Recipe from TheFrugalGirls.com

Proverbs 3-5Pinterest Sidebar Button

BIG List of Easy Crockpot Recipes - from TheFrugalGirls.com

10 Responses to Crockpot Bacon-Wrapped Smokies Recipe!

1. Teri says:

Can I double or triple this recipe??

• Heidi says:

Hi Teri ~ yes… you can definitely make the recipe larger, however they cook best if each smokie is touching the bottom of the crockpot while cooking in one layer, so it will just depend on the size of your slow cooker. Hope that helps!

2. Donna Keech says:

At some point do you drain all that grease? I’ve made these in the oven before

• Heidi says:

Hi Donna ~ you can serve directly from the Crockpot, or you can drain and transfer the smokies to a plate for serving without the juices. Hope that helps! ;)

3. Iris says:

Can these be cooked on low in a 2 qt crock pot for a longer period of time?

4. fyddo says:

that wrapped bacon was amazing, i just finished it today and let me tell ya that was amazing in every way possible thank you for sharing and highly recommended, go bacon !!!! :)

5. Vige says:

Do I need to add any water?

6. Tammy says:

Have you ever added coca cola to this recipe? My mother-in-law remembers adding a can of coke.

7. Jmiller says:

Can I cut th bacon in half instead of thirds to have more bacon? Will it cook??