Spread a little love when you make this yummy Strawberry Cream Cheese Gooey Cake Recipe for your family!
Hello! So happy to be guesting at The Frugal Girls. My name is Angie and normally you can find me at The Country Chic Cottage blogging about crafts, recipes, DIY, and just about everything in between.
I thought I would share a Valentine’s Day recipe with y’all today. My Strawberry Cream Cheese Gooey Cake Recipe is sure to impress your sweetheart this Valentine’s Day. With only 5 ingredients, it is super simple but no one has to know!
Strawberry Cream Cheese Gooey Cake Recipe
- 1 18.25 oz package of strawberry cake mix
- ½ cup butter (softened)
- 3 eggs
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese (softened)
- 4 cups confectioners sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9 x 13 inch cake pan with nonstick spray.
- Mix in a large bowl the cake mix, butter, and 1 egg. Mixture will be dense.
- Pat mixture into the bottom of your cake pan.
- In a separate bowl, mix cream cheese, 2 eggs, and sugar.
- Pour the mixture over the cake layer.
- Bake for 33 – 35 minutes or until golden brown. Cut out with heart shapes once cool if desired.
Enjoy this cake with your sweetheart or with your kids. Everyone will be raving about the awesome cake and you can smile knowing you did not slave away in the kitchen all day.
…to great printables to help you keep your home clean.