Easy Meatball Recipe

Easy Homemade Meatballs Recipe
Pin It Post Buttons

If you’re looking for a simple {and super-tasty} Meatball Recipe, I’ve got just the thing!

• Approx. 2.5 pounds of Ground Beef
  • 3 Eggs
  • 1 cup Water
  • 1 Box of Stove Top Stuffing Mix {dry}

• Mix all ingredients together.
  • Roll into 1 1/2 inch balls and place on foil-lined, sprayed cookie sheet.

Easy Meatball RecipesFollow Me on Pinterest

• Bake at 400 degrees for 17 minutes or until done {160 degree internal temp}
  • Recipe makes approximately 36 meatballs.
  • Enjoy! {Extras can be loosely frozen in a Freezer Bag}

These are great served with a Traditional Pasta Meal, on a sub for a Meatball Sandwich, or pull out your crockpot and make this Easy Crockpot Meatballs Appetizer! {sweet ‘n tangy}

Easy Crockpot Meatballs

15 Responses to Easy Meatball Recipe

1. The Kelley Family says:

Great idea! Thanks!!

2. SnoWhite says:

Love those super easy recipes. Thanks.

3. Sherri S says:

I've never made meatballs! GASP! I know right? But this looks SUPER easy I think I can. LOL

4. TheRoosterChick says:

I love meatballs! Thanks so much for this super simple reciped.

5. Beka says:

These look really easy, but I don’t eat beef. Has anyone tried these with ground chicken or turkey? Would it cook for the same amount of time?

6. VegasMama says:

My family doesn’t eat beef either…. but they wanted spagetti and meatballs for dinner. Problem is I really don’t like making them — too many ingredients, yadda, yadda, yadda…

Luckily I found this recipe, tried it with stuffing, eggs, ground turkey, italian seasoning and 1 bulb of minced garlic… yummm….they are delish!

We didn’t bake the first batch — cooked them like I usually do boil in water first (to retain shape) then brown them with a little oil, which takes about an hour (give or take) but we are going to bake the next batch….

I’ll be making meatballs for my family more often now that I found this easy AND fast recipe. Many thanks!!!!

7. Annie says:

do u grease the foil….or the cookie sheet…?
    You said a foil lined sprayed cookie sheet.

8. Heidi says:

Hi Annie ~ I spray the foil. They’ll come off much easier after they’re done. :)

9. Angela says:

Is the dry stuffing mix like stovetop stuffing or just the dry pepperidge farm stuffing? I want to try these as frozen meatballs can add up. Thanks!

10. Heidi says:

Hi Angela ~ I usually just use Stove Top Stuffing. ;)

11. Laura Clark says:

Making these today and freezing! Thanks for the easy recipe~

12. Kerry says:

Could I halve this recipe using 1 lb ground beef and half box stuffing, 1 egg and half cup water?

13. Sandra says:

Sounds like recipe but do you use the seasoning in the stove top stuffing also or just bread crumbs?

14. Sandra says:

Sounds like a great recipe but do you use the seasoning in the stove top stuffing also or just bread crumbs?