Strawberry Lemonade Punch Recipe!

Strawberry Lemonade Punch Recipe from TheFrugalGirls.com

On the hunt for a delicious party punch?  You’ll LOVE this easy Strawberry Lemonade Punch Recipe!

It is beyond delicious, and perfect for every party, baby shower, bridal shower, or wedding! It’s even more fun when served in super-cute Mason Jar Mugs!!

Strawberry Lemonade Punch Recipe - from TheFrugalGirls.comPin It Buttons Strawberry Lemonade Punch Recipe at TheFrugalGirls.com

Strawberry Lemonade Punch Recipe!
Author:

Ingredients
  • 1 package Frozen Strawberries {16 oz.}, thawed
  • 1 can Minute Maid Lemonade Frozen Concentrate {12 oz.}, thawed
  • ½ cup Sugar
  • 2 liter bottle of Sprite, chilled
Instructions
  1. Blend thawed Strawberries, sugar, and thawed Lemonade Concentrate in blender, until well blended.
  2. Pour mixture into large punch bowl.
  3. Then slowly pour in chilled 2-liter of Sprite and stir well.
  4. Transfer into large punch bowl with glasses, or serve out of Mason Jar Mugs! ENJOY!!

Yum

Super-Cute Mason Jar Mugs are the perfect way to serve this tasty punch!

Mason Jar Mugs on Sale

Don’t forget some cute Umbrella Party Picks to add some fun festive flair to your drinks, too!!

Umbrella Party Picks on Sale

Still craving some more fun Punch Recipes?  Check out these yummy creations…

Easy Party Punch Recipe

Easy Party Punch Recipes Recipe

Aloha Party Punch Recipe

Aloha Party Punch Recipe

Pineapple Pink Lemonade Party Punch

Pineapple Pink Lemonade Party Punch Recipe

Sparkling Pineapple Party Punch

Sparkling Pineapple Party Punch Recipe from TheFrugalGirls.com

Thanks for supporting The Frugal Girls!

Proverbs 3-5

Frugal Girls Email Updates

The Frugal Girls on Pinterest

The Frugal Girls on Instagram

Comments

1. Carrie says

My Mom used the strawberry lemonade punch recipe but added some cooked rhubarb. The rhubarb adds an extra tang to the punch.

2. says

I made this for a school function tonight and it was a huge hit. I doubled the recipe for my large punchbowl and it fit perfectly. (Then I doubled it again bc I knew I’d have to refill the punchbowl.) I didn’t add the sugar; totally doesn’t need it, imo. The only problem I had was that the Sprite foamed up so much when I poured it in. I had to scoop some off. But everybody raved about it and I was asked for the recipe. Thanks for sharing!

3. Ericka K says

Do you think this would work in a drink dispenser instead of a punch bowl? Looks like an easy but tasty recipe!

• Judi says

Did you try it in a drink dispenser ? I see you didn’t get an answer from anyone & that’s how I’m serving it tonight so hopefully it works.

• Lydia says

I made this for my little girls birthday party last night and used a drink dispenser. There were around 25 guests and we went through approx 3 batches. I strained the first two batches through a sieve first to remove any seeds that might clog the spigot, but I’m not sure I really needed to. The punch was an absolute hit!

4. Katie says

We used this at a get together, doubled the recipe, and it lasted about 10 minutes! Everyone loved it! Thank you for sharing! Definitely going to use again!

5. Debra Handy says

i wanted to make sure it would be able to stay cold, so the night before I blended the strawberries, lemonade, sugar and added some water. I put that into a bundt pan and froze it. The next day I made a second batch, put it into a punch bowl, added the frozen ring, then added the 7up. Delicious! Big huge hit!