Take dreamy pie to a whole new level with this No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie Recipe with an Oreo Crust!
I decided to try combining the very versatile Cool Whip with some different fillings and I came up with my first pie in the new Dream Pie series… this Chocolate Peanut Butter Dream Pie because let’s face it, there’s not too much better in life than the delicious combination of chocolate and peanut butter!
- Frugal Gift Ideas for Everyone on your List!
- 90 Christmas Dessert Recipes – Best Easy Recipe List!
- 5 No Bake Cream Cheese Pie Recipes
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie Recipe
- 25 Oreo cookies
- ⅓ cup Butter, melted
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- In Food Processor, crush up Oreos until they are a fine sand texture. Don’t worry about the filling it just kind of disappears.
- Add melted butter, and stir until it resembles wet sand.
- Press cookie crumble mixture tightly into 9" or 9.5" Pie Plate, making sure to go all the way up the sides.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 1 hour.
- After crust has chilled, in medium bowl beat Cream Cheese, Peanut Butter, and Brown Sugar until smooth.
- Add Cool whip and mix until completely incorporated and smooth.
- Pour into chilled pie crust, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 3 hours before serving.
- Place a large dollop of Cool Whip in center of pie before slicing.
Items You’ll Need for this Recipe:
Reese’s Cookies Made With Cake Mix Recipe
5 Irresistible No Bake Cream Cheese Pie Recipes
Grocery Money Saving Tips:
Have you ever made Chocolate Peanut Butter Dream Pie before?
Share with us in the comments below!