Craving some serious decadence? You’ll love this Brownie Swirl Mint Fudge Recipe!
Following is a delicious Brownie Swirl Mint Fudge Recipe and
guest post by Jocelyn at BruCrew Life… enjoy!!
- Frugal Gift Ideas for Everyone on your List!
- 7 Yummy Fudge Recipes
- 90 Christmas Dessert Recipes – Best Easy Recipe List!
Brownie Swirl Mint Fudge Recipe
Hello Frugal Girls readers. I’m Jocelyn from BruCrew Life, and I am so happy to be here today. How would you like a quick and easy Brownie Swirl Mint Fudge Recipe recipe that looks fancy too? Lately I have been addicted to using brownie mixes…but not in the usual brownie fashion.
This summer I mixed it into some Peanut Butter Brownie Batter Ice Cream. It was so good, that my kids (and I) devoured it in a day. So now I have this open bag of brownie mix just waiting to be used in lots of fun ways. With the holidays coming up, my mind automatically thinks about fudge and cookies.
Today I am going to show you how to use dry brownie mix in a fun fudge. After one taste of this fudge, I knew it was going on my holiday “to make” list. If I were you, I would give it a test run before next week. For research of course:-)
Brownie Swirl Mint Fudge Recipe
For the Vanilla Layer
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- ⅛ teaspoon Salt
- ⅔ cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup Marshmallow Cream
For the Mint Brownie Layer
- 1 cup White Chocolate Chips
- ½ tablespoon Butter
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- ⅓ cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ½ cup Marshmallow Cream
- ½ cup dry Brownie Mix
- ½ cup Andes Mint Chips
- Prepare an 8×8 baking dish by spraying it with nonstick spray and lining it with wax paper. Set aside.
- In a medium sized saucepan, combine the chocolate chips, butter, salt, and sweetened condensed milk for the vanilla layer. Stir until melted and smooth. Add the marshmallow cream and stir until creamy. Keep over low heat, stirring occasionally.
- In a small saucepan, combine the white chips, butter, salt, and condensed milk from the mint brownie layer. Stir until melted and smooth. Then stir in the marshmallow cream, brownie mix, and mint chips. Stir until creamy, about a minute or two so the brownie mix can dissolve and the cream and chips can melt.
- Spoon half of the vanilla fudge into the prepared pan. Drop half of the brownie fudge by spoonfuls in the vanilla fudge. Swirl gently. Carefully spoon the rest of the vanilla fudge on top. Drop the rest of the mint fudge by spoonfuls into the vanilla fudge. Swirl gently again. Refrigerate until set. Remove from the pan by lifting out the wax paper gently. Let it come to room temperature before cutting into squares. Store in an air tight container on the counter.
What You’ll Need for This Recipe:
Thank you so much Heidi for having me today:-)
Craving more Yummy Fudge Recipes?? Get inspired below…
I’ve always loved all things chocolate, but there’s something over-the-top delicious about the combination of chocolate and peanut butter, right?
Craving a little piece of decadent Fudge? Easy Heath Toffee Fudge Recipe to the rescue!
Take your fudge to a whole new level with this Butterfinger Fudge Recipe! It’s the perfect little addition to your holiday dessert tables, and a great tasty gift for neighbors and friends!
You can never go wrong with Chocolate, Almonds and Coconut! It’s the perfect grand finale to any party and a must-have addition to your holiday dessert tables!
Nothing tastes like Christmas more than a piece of this Candy Cane Fudge Recipe! This Fudge is so simple to make… just 3 ingredients and SO delicious!
90 Christmas Dessert Recipes – Best Easy Recipe List!
Skip to the best part of Christmas with these yummy Christmas Dessert Recipes!