You’ll love these crave-worthy Crock Pot Garlic Parmesan Wings!
You may have just stumbled across your new favorite snack food!
Become an instant celebrity at any party when you make this crowd pleasing Crockpot Garlic Parmesan Wings recipe!
These crave-worthy Wings are by far my favorite… and a must-have on any Game Day menu! They’re rich and creamy, and full of garlic goodness. Your guests will be begging for more! Are you ready for the recipe?
Crock Pot Garlic Parmesan Wings
- Place Chicken Wings in Crockpot.
- Cover with lid and cook on High for 2.5 hours.
- After 2.5 hours, remove juices from crockpot.
- In small mixing bowl, combine Butter, Mayo, Parmesan, Garlic, Oregano, Basil & Salt and stir well.
- Pour mixture over chicken.
- Cover, and cook for 30 minutes more, or until done. ENJOY!!
Craving more delicious Wing Recipes? Get inspired below…
Could you use a new Crockpot for this recipe? Get yourself a deal with one of these Crock Pots on Sale!
Don’t miss out on anything! Come get the latest Frugal Girls recipes, frugal tips, crafts + more right here…