Are you ready to meet your new favorite salsa? This Mango Pineapple Salsa Recipe is for you!
Your traditional Salsa needs to step aside tonight… and let this Mango Pineapple Salsa take center stage! It’s fresh, healthy, and flat out delicious!! The ULTIMATE Summer treat!
Go on and grab the chips… it’s time for at trip to delicious flavor town! This also makes a delicious topping to grilled chicken or fish! It disappears as fast as we make it around here!
Are you ready to make your own? Here’s what you’ll do…
Mango Pineapple Salsa Recipe
- 2 Mangos, peeled and chopped
- ¼ cup crushed Dole Pineapple (drain juice)
- ½ cup chopped Red Bell Pepper
- 3 tbsp chopped Red Onion
- 1 finely cut and seeded Jalapeno
- ½ tbsp chopped Cilantro
- 1 Garlic Clove, finely minced
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp fresh squeezed Lime Juice
- Throw it all in a bowl, stir, and get ready to become an instant household celebrity!
- Serve with tortilla chips, grilled halibut, chicken breasts or as a delicious topping for your Tacos, Chips, or Grilled Chicken or Fish!
Enjoy your Fresh Mango Pineapple Salsa paired with some of these yummy recipes…
Craving something sweet and delicious? You’ll love this Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chip Recipe!
Shake up dinner with this refreshingly delicious Grilled Chicken with Mango Salsa!
Get ready for some Mango madness when you make these outrageously delicious Mango Salsa Tacos!
You can never have enough homemade salsa recipes. Here are more I know you’ll love!
Don’t miss out on anything! Get all the latest fun new Frugal Girls Recipes, Tips + more right here…
Have you ever made Mango Pineapple Salsa before?
Share with us in the comments below…