This Easy Zesty Coleslaw Recipe will help you redefine how amazing coleslaw can be!
Craving some coleslaw?? Here’s an Easy Zesty Coleslaw Recipe that will make your tastebuds shout for joy!
Making fresh coleslaw is always so much fresher and tastier than anything you can buy… and this recipe delivers both freshness and cranked up flavor!
Easy Zesty Coleslaw Recipe
- 16 oz. Package of Coleslaw Mix
- ½ cup Mayo
- ¼ cup lowfat Sour Cream
- 2 tbsp White Vinegar
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Ground Mustard
- 2 tsp Celery Seed
- ⅛ tsp Salt
- ⅛ tsp Pepper
- 2-3 tbsp chopped Red Onion (optional)
- Mix dry ingredients together in large bowl.
- Add in wet ingredients, and mix together.
- Pour in ½ bag of Coleslaw Mix, and stir.
- Add in remaining ½ of Coleslaw Mix, and stir together well. ENJOY!!
Craving even more Delicious BBQ Dinner Sides? Get inspired with these fun recipes below…
This coleslaw is also great for topping off a pulled pork sandwich, yum!
This Easy Bacon Ranch Potato Salad Recipe will make you fall in love with Potato Salad all over again!
It’ll be hard to prepare your taste buds for this melt-in-your-mouth Ultimate Cornbread Recipe!
Don’t miss out on anything! Get all the latest fun new Frugal Girls Recipes, Tips + more right here…