Girls Slumber Party Crafts and Ideas on a Budget!

Fun Slumber Party Crafts and Games for Girls at TheFrugalGirls.com

On the hunt for some fun Girls Slumber Party Crafts, Games and Ideas??

Frugal friend Christina recently threw a slumber party birthday bash for her daughter… and was so sweet to email over her pictures!   ;)

Frugal Birthday Party Ideas

Do you have any fun Slumber Party tips or ideas??

Leave a comment & share!

43 Responses to Girls Slumber Party Crafts and Ideas on a Budget!

1. Kimberly says:

I absolutely love this article. Makes me wish I had a little girl to through a party for!! Thanks for sharing. Maybe someone could share some ideas boys sleepover.

2. Amy Amodio says:

Thank you for sharing these great ideas, will use them in the future. I also did a flip flop craft at my daughter’s birthday party at a local nail salon. Fortunately, my daughter’s birthday is in the summer and we went during the week. I put all the girls name in a hat and then pick 5 names, those 5 went and had there nails painted while the others make their own flip flops and then we switched. After their nails were painted which cost me about $8 per girl, they got to wear their handmade flip flops home. The girls loved it.

• Kelsi says:

I think that the salon idea is great! I don’t really know how to make the fancy flip flops but I think I will be able to think of something else to do. Thanks for the idea though.

3. Jennifer says:

Thanks. This is helpful. I have a yearly Nieces Night. I have sons, and it is nice to get together with the nieces and enjoy some girly activities. Thanks for the ideas.

4. Mischa says:

LOVE this!! Our daughter is just now really hitting slumber party age so this article was great for me. It has given me so many ideas!

5. CharityAG says:

I love this!!! My daughter and her friends will love these ideas!
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!

6. Kristin says:

Love this idea. Parties can be fun, stylish and not have to cost a lot of $$$. Love the flip flops!

7. Cheri Weeks says:

These are awesome ideas I need to add to my repitoire, I have two daughters so there will be lots of slumber parties in my future! I recently blogged about birthday parties on a budget on my own blog, http://wwww.themochamartha.com

8. My friend just started making and selling pillowcase dresses and nightgowns. They would be the perfect attire for a slumber party!! :) She has a page on facebook if anyone is interested :) http://www.facebook.com/chickenbow
    Let her know i sent you,
    Melody

9. Lauren says:

i absolutely LOVE this!!! i am so going to use some of these ideas for my daughter’s birthday next year! :) thanks for sharing!

10. Lynette says:

Family fun has a fun craft of making some small pillows out of fabric tying them just like you do for those tie blankets (where you cut strips of fabric on both sides and then tie them together to make one). The pillows you cut the fabric, and start stuffing them and then tie up the ends to make your pillow! Gonna do this, plus a sleeping beauty (my daughter’s favorite) theme and cake for her party. I love the spin the bottle idea with the the toe nail polish. I think the 9 or soon to be 9 yr old girls will love that!

11. Mindy says:

We just had a slumber party for 9 year old girls. I love your ideas we also did: Decorate your own popcorn bag (paper lunch sacks) they used later when they watched a movie, Scavanger hunt, for goody bags we went to dollar store and filled make up bags with nail polish and mix-matched socks. ( split up all the pairs just to be silly) they sat in a circle and you had to paint the person on either side toes so they end up with diffrent colors on each foot. oh and speghetti tacos from I-Carly and a flash light dance party at the end.

12. How FUN! I’m all about the DIY parties for girls…I have 2 little ones and we’ve had many themed girlie parties. One year we did a posh tea party with mini treats and rhinestone crafts (all found at the $1 store). The next year we had a “girls day in” Spa Day. Each girl received a mini facial, pedicure, and we did a little funky yoga to music of their choice. All girls wore their best comfy clothes & I enlisted my best friend in helping with all of the spa treatments. :)

13. Christine says:

Thought this slumber party theme was absolutely awesome. Made me wish my daughter was younger again. Thank you for sharing.

14. Jennifer T. says:

Just love all the ideas…Going to use them for my daughter’s party this year!! I’m excited for the party!

15. Louise says:

I love the idea!

16. Natalie says:

What great ideas! I can’t wait for my daughter’s 9th birthday!

17. Ulu says:

Thank You for ideas. My daughter will be turning 10 this year and Im already planning and looking. She wanted a slumber sleepover party for her 10th and this is a big deal for her. I love all of your ideas, and I will be using your ideas too. Thanks Ulu.

18. Jackie says:

Such great ideas that I clicked on ALL of your ads and then pinned you on Pinterest :)

19. Nat says:

You can play truth or dare by getting a box writing some truths and dares down on cards and putting it in the box then you pick a card and do it what it says for example: truth:when was the last time you picked your nose? and dare:sing a full song in front of everybody.

20. Natalie says:

Yeah ha i put my name as Nat last time i post a message silly me!