4th of July Fruit Kabobs Recipe!

4th of July Fruit Kabobs Recipe Patriotic

Wondering what to make for the 4th of July??  How about 4th of July Fruit Kabobs!

I created these tasty 4th of July treats last year, and they were the biggest hit!  Here’s how you can make yours…

What You’ll Need…

• Variety of your favorite fruits. {I like to use fresh strawberries, cherries, red seedless grapes and blueberries. If you grow berries in your yard, this can be yet another tasty way to put them to use!}
  • Marshmallows. {You can use mini-marshmallows, large marshmallows, or even the fun StarMallows ~ pink, white, and blue marshmallows in the shape of stars!}

What You’ll Make… 4th of July Fruit Kabobs!

Simply alternate fruit and marshmallows in fun patterns, and voila!

Fruit Kabobs are fun, festive, and taste absolutely delicious!

Both the kids & adults will be sure to love these tasty 4th of July treats!!

Looking for more tasty strawberry ideas?  Check out these fun ideas below…

4th of July Strawberries

4th of July Strawberries

Cream Cheese Filled Strawberries

Cream Cheese Filled Strawberries

How to Keep Strawberries Fresh

How to Keep Strawberries Fresh at TheFrugalGirls.com

Strawberry Almond Chocolate Trifle Recipe

Strawberry Almond Chocolate Trifle

20 Responses to 4th of July Fruit Kabobs Recipe!

1. Mike Hathaway says:

You could also take a pound cake, slice it up in 1/2″ slices and use a star shaped cookie cutter to punch out stars instead of using marshmallows. Get really decadent and coat the pound cake stars in white chocolate and coconut!

2. Michelle P says:

Fun! I LOVE this idea, thanks!!!

3. SO cute…and I’m impressed. You are thinking ahead. :) Thanks for sharing with Tasty Tuesday.

4. Brenda says:

I love all the smart people who remember to post good recipes before the holidays. I might be trying these!

5. Leanne says:

They look so fun and yummy. Thanks for sharing this great idea.

6. Nikki says:

I am writing this down right now for our 4th of July menu! My kids LOVE kabobs. I can imagine how thrilled they will be at festive-colored FRUIT kabobs! Thanks :)

7. Rachel says:

Love the idea, if my husband wins the “what we are doing for the 4th” debate, I will definitely think about making something like this. Thanks for sharing!

8. KASEY says:

My kids will love this. Thanks for the great idea. I will bookmark this now!

9. Randi says:

Love this idea – the seasonal marshmallows are perfect!

10. Love this idea. Will have to do this!!!

11. Wendy says:

How fun!!! These will be a hit at our next Girl Scout sleepover. The girls are doing kabobs for dinner now they have desert on a stick also

12. Wendy says:

13. Sharon in Cali says:

Love Mike’s Idea with the pound cake and chocolate. I think angel food cake would be nice too and figure friendly. Thanks for the Ideas guys! Happy 4th :)

14. kiersten says:

I love it! I’m in charge of dessert on Sunday and this might be what I bring!

15. Joy says:

They look great! I will add them to my 4th of July food , my son just gave me a big box of strawberries last evening.

16. Debbie says:

Very healthy version of dessert. We all need to eat more fruit.

17. Rebecca says:

Just made these for my Stroller Strides group. The kids will love them! Thank you so much for all your ideas and great deals.

18. Donna says:

Looks fun! …course you could drizzle the whole kabob with white chocolate for extra “sweetness”!

19. love them! perfect for the holiday.

20. Love the red, white and blue kabobs. My kids will love it!