My Aunt Dee in Southern California got me hooked on Fresh Squeezed Lemonade, with lemons from her back yard… you’ve got to give this recipe a try!
- 1 cup Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1.5 cups Sugar
- 1 cup Hot Water
- 4 cups Cold Water
- Roll lemons on cutting board to loosen juice.
- Dissolve 1.5 cups sugar in 1 cup hot water, stir well.
- Pour in fresh squeezed lemon juice.
- Add in 4 cups cold water and stir.
- Pour into pitcher, and let 2 thin slices of lemon float on top as garnish.
- Each glass can be garnished with a thin slice of lemon, too!
This intensely tasty Lemonade Recipe will leave your taste buds screaming for more! Enjoy!!
Don’t forget some cute Umbrella Party Picks to add some fun festive flair to your drinks, too!!
Craving more delicious Lemonade Recipes? Get inspired below…
Thanks for supporting The Frugal Girls!