Now if you haven’t gone out and bought some already, here’s a quick and simple little trick to make Homemade Pumpkin Spice Coffee!
- Your Favorite Brand Coffee
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Add enough coffee grounds to your filter to brew one pot
- Stir in 1 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice into Coffee Grounds
- Brew as normal… and ENJOY! 😉
- Or… if you’re using a Reusable K-Cup and Keurig, just add your coffee and 1/8 tsp. of Pumpkin Pie Spice to your Reusable K-Cup. Yum!
How easy is that?!?
It just so happens to taste ridiculously delicious with some Vanilla Creamer, too!
Thanks to my sweet friend Raissa for sharing this fabulous Coffee Tip!