Easy Pumpkin Spice Coffee!

Easy Pumpkin Spice Coffee Recipe at TheFrugalGirls.com

Nothing screams Fall like a cup of Pumpkin Spice Coffee!  {YUM!}

Now if you haven’t gone out and bought some already, here’s a quick and simple little trick to make Homemade Pumpkin Spice Coffee!

• Your Favorite Brand Coffee
  • Pumpkin Pie Spice

Easy Pumpkin Spice Coffee Recipe from TheFrugalGirls.comPin It Post Buttons

• Add enough coffee grounds to your filter to brew one pot
  • Stir in 1 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice into Coffee Grounds
  • Brew as normal… and ENJOY! ;)
  • Or… if you’re using a Reusable K-Cup and Keurig, just add your coffee and 1/8 tsp. of Pumpkin Pie Spice to your Reusable K-Cup.  Yum!

How easy is that?!?

It just so happens to taste ridiculously delicious with some Vanilla Creamer, too!

Thanks to my sweet friend Raissa for sharing this fabulous Coffee Tip!

Delicious Coffee Recipes and Tips at TheFrugalGirls.com

8 Responses to Easy Pumpkin Spice Coffee!

1. Lynn Ross says:

The Easy Pumpkin Spice coffee is genius. You can control how much spice you want to use and not have to worry about finding where to buy it in the grocery stores. FABULOUS!

2. Regina says:

I do instant or Kerug…any tips on how u could use the pumpkin spice?? Thanx :-)

• Rebecca Ouellet says:

I just did this in my Keurig today! I just brewed a regular cup of coffee, then added the spice after the coffee was brewed. I used about 1/2 tsp of spice and some coconut milk creamer. It was delicious!!

• Heidi says:

Hi Regina ~ yes… I also do this using my reusable K-Cup holder and just add 1/8 tsp. of Pumpkin Pie Spice in with my coffee. Just play around with the proportions until you get it how you love it… it’s delish!

3. Lori says:

Made this last weekend and it was fabulous! I didn’t have pumpkin pie spice, so I made my own! Used a recipe I found online. We had some french vanilla creamer in the fridge…mmm mmm delicious!

4. Cathy Bishop says:

Delicious and so simple.

5. Eva Wozniak says:

I bought the pumpkin sugarfree syrup at Marshalls and it’s good, as well. I love the cinnamon vanilla spice from Tupperware in it,too!