Don’t let summer slip by without tasting this delicious Slow Cooker Corn on the Cob Recipe!
I can’t even imagine a summer without Corn on the Cob.
And what better way to enjoy your corn than with this mouthwatering delicious Slow Cooker Corn on the Cob Recipe! I can taste the crunchy buttery goodness even now!
Sooo easy, just toss it in the Crock Pot and walk away… that’s what I’m talking about!!
Slow Cooker Corn
- 5 – 6 halves of Corn on the Cob
- ¼ cup softened Butter (1/2 stick)
- Salt, to taste
- Start by shucking the corn and remove the silks.
- Cut or break corn on the cob into two halves.
- Evenly coat corn halves with Butter.
- Individually wrap Corn in Aluminum Foil and place in 5 – 6 quart Crock Pot.
- Fill Slow Cooker with approx. 1 inch of water
- Cook on HIGH for 2 Hours, or until done.
- Salt to taste and serve. Enjoy!!
Pulled Pork has never been better than with this Crockpot BBQ Coca-Cola Pulled Pork Recipe!
This bean recipe is so easy to make and SO yummy! Serve it up at your next Party, Summer BBQ, Potluck, or make some as a delicious dinner side on a chilly evening!
Adding delicious fun to your dinner has never been easier than with this Crockpot BBQ Ranch Chicken Drumsticks Recipe! These drumsticks are the real deal!
These potatoes are the perfect addition to your weekly dinner menu… and since we are talking potatoes here… easy is a requirement!
This Easy Bacon Ranch Potato Salad Recipe is sure to appeal to your inner bacon cravings!! Let the picnic begin!
Thanks for supporting The Frugal Girls!
Don’t miss out!! Find more Fun Frugal Girls Recipe Inspiration here…