Pumpkin Spice Muffins! {2 ingredients!}

Easy Pumpkin Spice Muffins Recipe at TheFrugalGirls.com

Pin It ButtonsNothing beats warm Pumpkin Spice Muffins on a chilly Fall day!

You know how I LOVE easy muffin recipes, and this is about is easy as they come!  Yep ~ I’m talking 2 ingredients easy!! ;)

• Beat together Pumpkin and Spice Cake Mix.
  • Spoon mixture into muffin liners in your muffin pans.
  • Bake at 350 degrees for 20 – 25 minutes, or until done.
  • ENJOY!!

Pumpkin Spice Muffins Recipe at TheFrugalGirls.com

Now if you’re looking for the perfect addition to these muffins, you’ll love this Easy Homemade Pumpkin Spice Coffee!

Easy Pumpkin Spice Coffee Recipe at TheFrugalGirls.com

A BIG thanks to frugal friends Patti and Deborah for sharing this fabulous recipe on The Frugal Girls Facebook page!

Pinterest Follow The Frugal Girls

Muffin Recipes at TheFrugalGirls.com

9 Responses to Pumpkin Spice Muffins! {2 ingredients!}

1. Katie says:

Aaaand only 3 WW points per muffin!

2. Kim P says:

I made these the other night when I accidentally opened the wrong pumpkin can while making another dessert. They are moist and delicious! Everyone who has eaten them loves them. I used an entire can of canned pumpkin with spices in it and added crasins and chocolate chips.

3. Buffy says:

These look delicious, I can’t wait to try them.

4. Brigette says:

I use these exact 2 ingredients every year to make cookies. Super moist. Chocolate chips go great too. I cant believe I never thought about turning them into muffins!! People request the cookies every holiday season…. I think this year I will switch it up and try them as muffins. Cant wait to make them :)

• Wendy S. says:

@brigette – How do you make them into cookies? Wouldn’t the batter be a little too runny?

• Alicia says:

I am making them right now. The batter is definitely not runny since there is no liquid added – just the pumpkin puree, which makes it really thick once you add the cake mix. I could definitely see making these into soft cookies.

5. L zelhart says:

SO SO SO GOOD!!! I found them a bit “dense” so I added 2 well beaten egg whites. Make them for home
    and for work – always a hit. The best part is each only has 125 calories when you make 14 muffins. Recommend them!!!

6. Angel says:

Theses are great in mini muffin pans as well. I add mini choc chips!!!
    They don’t rise so swirl them with your spoon to make a cute too!