Hi Frugal Girls! I’m Stephanie from Back For Seconds and I am so happy to be here again sharing a fun, easy recipe with you! These Cake Mix Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cookies take only a handful of ingredients and they turn out so soft and chewy with a vibrant strawberry flavor. I think they are just perfect for Valentine’s Day – I mean, they’re chocolate covered strawberries in cookie form! And they’re pink! Make these for the ones you love this Valentine’s Day (or surprise them on a random Wednesday), they will love them – and you!
- 1 box strawberry cake mix
- ½ cup softened butter
- 1 egg
- 12 oz chocolate
- sprinkles (if desired)
- Preheat oven to 350*
- In a large bowl mix together cake mix, butter, and the egg.
- Scoop onto an ungreased baking sheet and bake for about 7 minutes. Do not over bake! (These cookies don’t spread much – I flattened them a bit before baking.)
- Let cool on wire racks.
- When cool, melt chocolate in a small bowl and dip half of each cookie into the chocolate. Sprinkle immediately.
- Store in an airtight container.
Thanks for supporting The Frugal Girls!
Be sure to also check out More Delicious Cake Mix Cookie Recipes!
Craving a sweet strawberry treat? You’ll love these delicious Strawberry White Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies!
There’s something ridiculously delicious about strawberry cookies, and this Strawberry Cake Mix Cookie Recipe tops the charts!
Cake Mix Cookies are such an easy recipe, and you’ll love the tasty results of this moist and yummy cookie!
Cookies made from Cake Mix are a cinch to make, and here’s another tasty variation: Cherry Cake Mix Cookies Recipe!
These Lemon Cake Mix Cookies are so simple to make and the perfect solution to your late night Lemon craving! Are you ready for the recipe?