Hi Frugal Girls! I’m Stephanie from Back For Seconds and I am so happy to be here again sharing a fun, easy recipe with you!
These Cake Mix Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cookies take only a handful of ingredients and they turn out so soft and chewy with a vibrant strawberry flavor. I think they are just perfect for Valentine’s Day – I mean, they’re chocolate covered strawberries in cookie form! And they’re pink! Make these for the ones you love this Valentine’s Day (or surprise them on a random Wednesday), they will love them – and you!
- 1 box strawberry cake mix
- ½ cup softened butter
- 1 egg
- 12 oz chocolate
- sprinkles (if desired)
- Preheat oven to 350*
- In a large bowl mix together cake mix, butter, and the egg.
- Scoop onto an ungreased baking sheet and bake for about 7 minutes. Do not over bake! (These cookies don’t spread much – I flattened them a bit before baking.)
- Let cool on wire racks.
- When cool, melt chocolate in a small bowl and dip half of each cookie into the chocolate. Sprinkle immediately.
- Store in an airtight container.
Be sure to also check out More Delicious Cake Mix Cookie Recipes!