Pamper those hands and feet with some Pumpkin Spice Sugar Scrub Recipe!
It’s so simple to make, smells divine, and makes a fabulous Fall Gift in a Jar, too!
Those who look to Him are radiant! Psalm 34:5
Pumpkin Spice Sugar Scrub Recipe
What You’ll Need:
- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil
- 1 cup White Sugar
- 1/2 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/4 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- Wide Mouth Half Pint Mason Jars
What You’ll Do:
- Place 1/2 cup Coconut Oil in microwave safe dish, and microwave for 45 seconds, or until completely melted.
- Transfer melted Coconut Oil to small mixing bowl, and stir in 1 cup of White Sugar, Pumpkin Pie Spice, and Cinnamon. Mix well.
- Transfer to Mason Jar, and you’re done!
On the hunt for more Luxurious Sugar Scrub Recipes? Get inspired below…
Thanks for supporting The Frugal Girls!