Christmas M&M Cake Mix Cookies Recipe

Christmas M and M Cake Mix Cookies Recipe from TheFrugalGirls.com

Pin It Post Buttons

On the hunt for the perfect festive Christmas Cookies?  You’ll love these tasty chocolately Christmas M&M Cake Mix Cookies!

Not only are these cookies ridiculously easy-to-make and absolutely delicious, they’re a crowd-pleaser at Christmas Parties and Cookie Exchanges, too!

• 1 box Betty Crocker Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix {15.25 oz.}
  • 1 bag Red and Green M&M’s Minis Baking Bits {11 oz.}
  • 1/2 cup Vegetable or Canola Oil
  • 2 eggs
  • Cookie Sheets

Cookie Sheets on SaleChristmas M&M Cake Mix Cookies Recipe from TheFrugalGirls.comPin It Buttons

• Combine cake mix, eggs, and oil in large mixing bowl, and beat well.
  • Stir in M&M’s
  • Chill dough in refrigerator for 20 minutes
  • Drop onto ungreased non-stick cookie sheet in rounded balls.
  • Bake for approx. 8 – 9 minutes {or until done} at 350 degrees.
  • ENJOY!!

Christmas M and M Cake Mix Cookies Recipe at TheFrugalGirls.comPin It Post ButtonsThese also make fabulous Gifts in a Jar!

Go here for instructions to make Christmas M&M Cake Mix Cookie Mix in a Jar!

Christms M&M Cookie Mix in a Jar

Christmas Gift Ideas at TheFrugalGirls.com

Craving more Cookies??  Check out this BIG List of Fun Cookie Exchange Recipes!

Big List of Cookie Exchange Recipes from TheFrugalGirls.comPinterest Button

17 Responses to Christmas M&M Cake Mix Cookies Recipe

1. Brittany says:

Ahh this look delicious! I love finding simple recipes for the holidays because they are busy as it is! Thanks for sharing this! :)

2. Jill says:

These look yummy and easy! I’d like to make for a cookie swap….does anyone know how many cookies this yields? I need 6 dozen all together so not sure if i should double or triple etc. thanks:)

3. Kari says:

I’m making these today…just wondering if these freeze well?

4. I can’t believe how easy these are. I have been looking for a delicious and easy chocolate cookie to add to my cookie trays and here it is! Thanks for sharing!

5. Sarah Swanson says:

Making these right now with my 2 year old! They are so easy to make and she loved helping me. I’m going to try freezing them with the rest of my cookies!

6. Ashley says:

Can you make these with regular M&Ms or do they have to be baking bits?

7. Pat says:

How do you make brownies from a cake mix? Would love to know. Thanks

8. Pam H (Nederland, TX) says:

Oh my goodness!! These cookies are sooooo yummy and so festive looking!! Unbelievable how easy they are to make, but yet taste so wonderful!! Thanks for a great recipe!! Merry Christmas!!