This easy Oreo Pops Recipe is a perfect way to enjoy your favorite Oreo treat!
Following is a fun Oreo Pops Recipe and guest post
by Hannah at We Lived Happily Ever After… enjoy!!
Oreo Pops Recipe
- Oreos! (Any kind works. We used Berry Burst Ice Cream Oreos)
- Lolly Pop or Popsicle Sticks (or Sis-kabob Sticks- what I used)
- 20 oz. Melted White Chocolate (we used an almond bark bar)
- 1 Tsp. of Oil (to thin out the white chocolate)
- First, assemble your Oreos and lolly pop sticks. Some people have said that popsicle sticks hold the oreos up better than lolly pop sticks.
- Next, melt your Chocolate (with the oil in it.)
- Whether you are using your microwave or a double boiler, check and stir your chocolate often!
- Dip your Oreo pops into the chocolate- but don’t leave them in too long or they will melt & fall apart. We found that we didn’t add enough oil to the chocolate, as it was a little too thick & we ended up needing more chocolate than we should have.
- If your oreos fall apart, either dispose of them (aka eat them) or just piece them back together. Both ways work.
- Dress them up with Sprinkles & let them harden on your wax paper!
There you are! That was easy, wasn’t it? You should have about 30 oreo pops… if you didn’t eat any of the… “defect” ones… 😛 We ended up with 18. 🙂
These are a BIG hit.
This recipe was developed for my 5 Weeks Worth of Tutorials for We Lived Happily Ever After’s “Pinterest Inspired Party Ideas”
Hannah is a Stay at Home, DIYing, baking, drawing, and fun loving mommy and wife who blogs at www.welivedhappilyeverafter.
Hannah is a stay at home mommy to her beautiful baby girl, June. She loves taking on the challenge of making her home a beautiful (and yummy) place for her family- without a huge price tag! Visit her website at: http://
Ready for even more delicious dessert temptations?? Check out these Delicious Dessert Recipes!