This Strawberry Lemonade Slush Recipe and guest post comes from
my sweet friend Lisa at Stop and Smell the Chocolates… enjoy!!
- ½ cup Sugar*
- ½ cup Lemon Juice*
- ½ cup Water*
- 2 cups Ice Cubes, divided
- ½ cup Fresh Strawberries
- ½ cup Frozen Sliced Peaches
- Place sugar, lemon juice, water, and 1 cup ice cubes in blender.
- Cover and blend on high until smooth.
- Add remaining ice cubes and fruit. Cover and blend using pulsing action until smooth.
- Serve immediately. Store leftovers in freezer.
While you’re sipping through your straw, let’s look at a few more strawberry recipes…
Strawberry Soup ~ Like a smoothie in a bowl.
Slaw with Poppy Seed Dressing ~Strawberries aren’t just for dessert!
4th of July Fruit Kabobs ~ Fun for the kids!
Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream ~No ice cream maker needed!
Strawberry Dream Cake ~Yes, that’s 80’s me about to eat some strawberry cake. 🙂
Easy Freezer Jam Recipe ~ Great way to use up 4 lbs of strawberries.
White Chocolate Berry Pie ~ Light and fluffy.
Now go get some strawberries and whip up something yummy!
Have a refreshing day!
~ Lisa @ Stop and Smell the Chocolates