DIY Foaming Baby Wash Trick!

Foaming Baby Wash DIY

On the hunt for more Homemade Cleaners & Soap Recipes??

Here’s a great one for Baby… Homemade Foaming Baby Wash!

• Empty Foaming Soap Dispenser {Bath & Body Works, Dial, Johnson’s, etc.}
  • Baby Wash

• Clean out your empty foaming soap dispenser
  • Then… add 1 inch of Baby Wash to the dispenser…

• Fill the bottle the rest of the way up with water {leaving a little room at the top}
  • Then, gently turn side to side to mix together {no shaking… that just gets waaaay too bubbly… trust me!} ;)
  • There you have it ~ you’re all done… and that was seriously easy!

• Give it a try ~ it’s such a simple way to save $$ and stretch your dollars on baby wash!

Have even more DIY fun with more Homemade Foaming products, like these:

DIY Foaming Hand Soap

DIY Foaming Soap Trick from TheFrugalGirls.com

DIY Foaming Body Wash

DIY Foaming-Body-Wash

DIY Foaming Tear-Free Shampoo

Foaming Tear Free Shampoo

DIY Foaming Dish Soap

DIY Foaming Dish Soap Recipe

What are some of your favorite $$-saving Tips??

Leave a comment & share!

12 Responses to DIY Foaming Baby Wash Trick!

1. Lynn says:

I do this in the kitchen with dish soap. Since it’s concentrated, it takes even less to get an adequate amount of foam. I even put the dish soap in the bathroom the kids use all day. cheap, and nobody knows!!

2. Brie says:

Wish you would have posted sooner :D I threw my bottles away already.. I might still have 1

3. I use the same method to make foaming hand soap. Simple and saves money! Thanks for sharing :)

4. I am loving these ideas…..how simple, yet I would have never thought to do this. It’s very eye opening to think about all the foaming hand soaps you have bought at BBW, and paid how much….and they probably only have about an inch of soap in them.

5. Barb says:

Years ago I bought a Pampered Chef foam dispenser and it always clogged up and wouldn’t work. Well, I saved the bottle because it has markings on it: fill to this line with soap, fill to this line with water. I use that to mix up my foaming soap and then pour it into the BBW dispenser. (Those things last forever! Don’t know why the Pampered Chef one don’t.)

6. Shanna says:

I’ve been doing this for awhile now with my two boys. They have so much more fun with the foam in the tub, and it goes a lot further!! :)

7. Tanya says:

I also made that purchase from Pampered Chef! It gave me the same idea for left over foam dispensers I had n have been doing it for the past couple years! My dispenser from PC has worked great for at least 5 years or more, possibly you got a defective one. Non the less it was worth every nickel I paid! I have saves lots n lots of $ because of it!! With a son with OCD, this has been a blessing!

8. LaDonna says:

I imagine this would work using adult body wash too? We go through it like crazy!

9. Bette says:

I’ve been doing my own foaming dish soap and hand soap for years. I put the water in the bottle first running it very slowly so I don’t get stuck with a bubbly mess. The I add the soap, dish soap or baby wash.

10. Donna says:

I sooooo very much love love homemade items, I have been making my own laundry soap for years at .06 cents a load and love that and my grandson loves the smell of it too. My husband is a diesel mechanic and he uses it in the shower to get all the grease and grime off and is so very happy. {so are my towels} haha

11. Shelly says:

I have been doing this for a long time!