Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe!

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe from TheFrugalGirls.com

Nothing beats a delicious muffin in the morning… or afternoon… or anytime for that matter, right? ;)

You’re going to LOVE these Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins!  Ready, Set, Bake!

• 2 Cups Flour
  • 1 tbsp. Baking Powder
  • 1 1/2 tsp. Salt
  • 1 1/4 cups Jif Creamy Peanut Butter
  • 1.5 cups Nestle Mini Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
  • 1 cup Milk
  • 2/3 cup Sugar
  • 1/3 cup Canola Oil
  • 2 Eggs
  • 1 tsp. Vanilla

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Muffin Recipe from TheFrugalGirls.comPin It Buttons

• Stir the flour, salt and baking powder in a large bowl.
  • Add the milk, eggs, sugar, peanut butter, chocolate chips, vanilla, and oil… and mix until moistened.
  • Fill up muffin liners in muffin pan 3/4 full – almost full.
  • Sprinkle the top of each muffin with a smidge more sugar. {yum!}

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Muffin Recipe - from TheFrugalGirls.comPin It Buttons

• Bake at 375 degrees for approx. 18 minutes, or until done.
  • Recipe makes approximately 18 muffins.
  • ENJOY!

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe - from TheFrugalGirls.comPin It Buttons

A BIG thanks to frugal friend Tori for sharing this fabulous recipe!

Craving more delicious Breakfast Recipes??  Get inspired below…

Crockpot Monkey Bread

Crockpot Monkey Bread Recipe - from TheFrugalGirls.com

Easy Monkey Bread Muffins Recipe

Monkey Bread Muffins Recipe

Perfect Crispy Bacon!

Perfect Crispy Bacon Trick

Apple Bread Recipe

Apple Bread Recipe

16 Responses to Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe!

1. Beth says:

How many does this recipe make??? Looks yummy.

2. Julie G says:

I wish there was a simple way to print the recipes you post, instead of all the graphics too.

• Janet says:

At the bottom of the recipe (next to all of the FaceBook Like, Twitter, and e-mail button) there is a printer icon that says “Print Optimized Webpage”. If you click this a webpage will open that is a printable version of the webpage. Check the box that says to ‘Remove Images’ (located at the top) and you’ll be able to print just the recipe.
      =)

3. Becky says:

Those look amazing! And I <3 recipes that come with pictures! Thank you!

4. Tracie says:

Can’t wait to try these – I love anything peanut butter

5. Reynalda says:

We love Peanut Butter Chocolate chip cookies, can’t wait to try this Muffin recipe. They look yummy. Thanks Hiedi.
    How many muffins does it make?

6. Dana says:

My 3 year old daughter and I made these yesterday. YUMMY!!!!!
    She had a blast helping out in the kitchen. THanks for the great recipe.

7. Tina says:

Stupid question: which kind of flour? I am NOT good in the kitchen and only have about 4 recipes that I am good at! :o)

8. Tori says:

Tina, just the regular all purpose flour.

9. Beckie says:

Mine are in the oven as I type. I am excited about this recipe. I hope they come out alright because I didn’t have any muffin liners so I sprayed them really well with baking spray.

10. Karen says:

I’m on weight watchers and I tried to calculate the new points plus value, which I believe is 7 per muffin, just in case anyone else wants to know! I’ve been wanting to make these!

11. imfawesome says:

At what temperature should I pre-heat my oven?

12. Tiffany says:

Is it ok if I used self rising flour ?